Chapter 6

Kim So Hyun POV 💜
On Saturday, I go to a cafe to meet Jung Hoseok, my blind date. When I arrive there, I saw a man with flawless look smiling at me. I ask him'' Are you Jung Hoseok?''. He said ''Yes,  I already saw your photo so that I immediatey recognise you. So Hyun..ah, you're so beautiful''. He then take my hands and kiss knuckle. We both introduced and ordered coffee and snacks.

Jung Hoseok POV 💜
When I saw So Hyun, my heart skipped a beat. I've never see anyone like her. She's so adorable and pretty. I said her that '' I had a lot of blind dates and got girlfriends but they're just dated me cuz my family background and my looks''. I said that I had bad luck in love. Then, So Hyun smiled at me and also said that she had bad luck in love too. I think we're destined. I feel happy when I'm with her. I take her to the club and dance with her till night. Then, She said she wanna go home and I take her to her apartment.

Others POV 💜
When Hoseok and So Hyun arrived the apartment, Taehyung also arrived from his work. When Taehyung see them, he hide away and peak them. Hoseok and So Hyun said goodbye and Hoseok said he wanna meet her again and have a date with her. So Hyun said ''Of course Hoseok..shi, If you wanna date me then call me whenever you're free''. Hoseok smiles widely and suddenly pull So Hyun near to him and kiss her passionately. So Hyun kisses him back and hugs him tightly. At that time, Taehyung feel disappointed and angry himself why he's so coward to fall in love with So Hyun. When Hoseok leaves, Taehyung comes out from hiding and taking So Hyun's hands with force to his room. So Hyun dumfounded by his action and asked why he did it like that. He said he feels angry and jealous everytime he saw So Hyun with a man. That's why he decided to break his own rule and took So Hyun to his room. So Hyun sheds tears and hugs him and beats his chest saying why it takes you so long to confess your feeling, Taehyung..ah. Taehyung said '' Now, you know my real feeling and let's make love in my bed until you moan my name from your mouth''. Taehyung smirked and pull So Hyun to his chest and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. Now, they become one and know each other's feeling. They're sure they'll build a serious relationship and a family life.

#Chapter 7 is coming soon and also this fic is also near to the end. Thanks all.