Jinsoul

You and Jinsoul were at a clothes store. You had asked her to come with because she had a good fashion sense and you wanted to make a good impression at your first party with your coworkers.

Although Jinsoul liked clothes more on the masculine side she'd also let herself be feminine. It was fun every time you planned to meet her she wore something completely different from the last time. Nevertheless she knew her way around fashion.

Jinsoul suggested the main thing to get should be a red dress because red grabs the attention and it'd look good on you. You find a few red dresses and one black one that also looks nice.

She comes with you into the changing room which at first you protested since Jinsoul was always the flirty type and would probably try to do something dumb. But also you were gonna need her advice on which dress looked the best.

You and Jinsoul had been friends for years so getting undressed in front of her wasn't a big deal... for you. Jinsoul along with flirty was also very childish and just said things she shouldn't say out loud.

"Haha boob!"

"Jinsoul I'm literally wearing a bra now shut up before I kick you out."

She let out a loud huff and crossed her arms.

"What do you think about this this one?" You ask her after looking in the mirror for a few seconds. You liked it but Jinsoul made an overly disgusted face.

"No no no you look like a grandma with that let me see here." She started going through the dresses you picked out and finally sees the dress she picked. "Trust me on this!"

It was a red dress like the others. She said it was nice but you didn't really examine it since you were busy looking through other things. You sigh and decide to try it on.

"Jinsoul can you zip me up?"

"I can zip you down." You even see her smirk in the mirror.

"Jinsoul I swear to-"

"Sorry sorry!" She laughs and gets up to help you. You look in the mirror but you weren't sure. The dress sure was pretty it hugged your waist nicely allowing you curves to show yet still let you walk and breath comfortably. This dress with a pretty necklace and some heels would be a nice outfit. Though you weren't sure if you could really pull the look off.

You turn around. "What do you think?" Jinsoul's mouth is wide open while her eyes scan every part of your body. This happened all the time with Jinsoul so it didn't make you feel weird "Earth to Jinsoul!" You snap you're fingers. Jinsoul shakes her head snapping back to reality. She awkwardly laughed and pauses. "You look... gorgeous."

Now that surprised you a lot. Jinsoul loved to flirt and would rarely call you pretty much less gorgeous. It wasn't that she thought you were ugly but she usually flirted because she thought it was funny.

"Ok you're gay." You laugh and looks back in the mirror.

"I mean look at you can you blame me?"

Jinsoul has always been obviously gay but apart from the flirting she didn't seem interested in an actual relationship with anyone. She never talked about crushes or anyone she found cute. Unless it was a celebrity... which was always a woman. This was the reason you two never spoke about romance. Till now.

"Hm I don't know though..."

"What?" She turns you around and pulls your waist towards her. Naturally you grab her shoulders to find your balance.

"This is a bit close..." You look up at her since she was taller.

The closeness caused both of you to blush. Jinsoul clears her throat "Well you still look so pretty! Like my heart is totally in shock right now!" She widens her eyes to emphasize how serious she is which was kind of cute.

"Fine fine I'll get this."

"You should wear that on our date." Seemed like her flirting was back.

You laugh. "What date?"

"Don't know yet when are you free?"

You had to admit Jinsoul was pretty smooth sometimes. It was kind of charming in its own unique way. Yet a date with Jinsoul didn't seem like the worst idea.