Want to be Apply Online for marriage Registration in Delhi!

Most people are more concerned about wedding venues, menus and wardrobes as compared to the legal side and the paperwork involved in getting married to someone. While it is easy to feel lost because you are too busy planning your destination wedding or themed bachelor party, it is always better to remember that registering your marriage and obtaining a valid marriage certificate are also essential aspects of getting married. Therefore, here's a look at how to apply for marriage registration in Delhi online and NCR region.

 Therefore, here's a look at how to apply for marriage registration in Delhi online and NCR region

Moreover, you can apply for online marriage registration in Delhi on the Government website.

Eligibility

All marriages which were solemnized in Delhi comes under the Delhi (Compulsory Registration of Marriage) Order, 2014 irrespective of caste, creed or religion of the spouses involved. But there are certain prerequisite conditions which have to be met if a marriage is to be registered within NCR. Therefore, here's a look at what makes couples eligible to apply for a marriage certificate or even record their marriage in Delhi.

Either spouse is a Delhi native or has address proof within Delhi

The marriage itself took place in Delhi

As per the Hindu Marriage Act, if a wedding is to be registered, both spouses must be either Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh or Jain.

Neither should have a legal and living spouse while applying for the second marriage.

Both must give valid consent, freely and without any fear, external force or aggression.

Male must be 21 and females should be at least 18 years old.

Spouses must not be from any type of prohibited relationship unless the custom is permitted by law.

Procedure for Marriage Registration Delhi:

Submit the application form at the Marriage Office.

Also, submit the required documents.

The court and the office must then verify these documents.

The registration of marriage shall take place in the presence of at least one witness.

After a successful marriage registration, you will receive the marriage certificate.

Documents required for marriage registration in Delhi:

Let us see the necessary documents for the marriage registration in Delhi online. However, after the online registration, it is compulsory to visit in person to provide these documents.

Application form

Age Proof: Matriculation Certificate, Passport or Birth Certificate

Address Proof

Aadhar card

Affidavit in the prescribed format

Two passport size photographs

One marriage photograph.

Marriage invitation card

Certificate from the priest

A witness with a valid Aadhar card and PAN card

Attested divorce decree or death certificate if it is a second marriage

A conversion certificate if applicable

Hindu Marriage Act

Couples who have been as per Hindu, Jain, Buddhist or Sikh traditions may register under the Hindu Marriage Act. Moreover, Sikhs may choose to register their marriage under the Anand Marriage Act. This process is also remarkably similar to the one followed if the registration takes place using the Hindu Marriage Act. Indeed, here's how to register your marriage online as per the Hindu Marriage Act:

Gather the list of documents required.

Create the required Affidavit in the prescribed format.

Submit the application and other necessary documents to the marriage registrar office.

Book an appointment for the physical appearance of both the couple and witnesses.

To apply for an online appointment for marriage registration Delhi, go here.

Click on 'Make Appointment with DM'.

Register on this portal.

Select your district as per geographic jurisdiction.

Fill in the details.

Select the 'Registration of Marriage Certificate' option.

Fill in the required details.

Select the date of the appointment.

Submit the Application.

The acknowledgement page to which you will be redirected will have details regarding the appointment date.

Take a printout of this Acknowledgement page.

Complete the due process at the registrar office.

Collect the issued marriage certificate.

The total time required is approximately 15 days.

Get More Help Visit - http://www.courtmarriage.org.in/