Introduction

If you've clicked on this, it's probably because you guys want wallpapers or lock screens for your phone.

Or you simply want to see pictures of your bias, which in that case, I feel you girl. 

First thing's first. 

1. What can we expect from this?

High-quality pictures of your favorite group and your bias.

That's literally what this book is about. 

You can save them or take a screenshot, print them, stick them all over your room, staring at them for hours, do whatever you want.

You won't be judged.

No, but seriously, the reason why I'm doing this is, sometimes it can be difficult to find perfect pictures or you spent hours scrolling endlessly, not being able to find the perfect one.

Or maybe you just don't have the time or patience to look for them.

Don't worry y'all, that's where I come in. I'm not saying that these pictures are the best of the best, but these are ones that I found online which I think look good. 

If you don't like them, you can yeet the hell out of here lmao.

2. What kind of pictures can we expect?

Group pictures for all the ones who can't pick a bias (It's an actual struggle).

Cute, adorable pictures for the soft stans.

Hardcore, rude, and sexy ass pictures for the hard stans.

Pictures of two members only if requested. (Vkook, Jensoo, Markson, etc)

Aesthetic edits and pictures.

3. Where do you get them from?

All pictures you find here, are ones I got from Pinterest. I don't own any of these images or edits.

4. Will you be posting pictures of disbanded bands and members who've left the company?

Duh.

5. How many pictures can we expect for each member?

It honestly depends on a lot of factors, including the popularity of the band, the status of the band at that moment, the number of pictures I can find online, and the number of members in the group.

The least number of pictures you'll be seeing is 3 and the maximum is 20 because that's the limit in Wattpad.

6. Can I find pictures of solo artists?

Yes, honey, I got you covered, don't worry.

7. How many bands will be included in this?

I can't say for sure, but there's going to be a lot.

8. What can I not expect from this?

Pictures shipping members from girl groups and boy groups.

Nude edits.

Pictures of members in pain due to an injury (because like who the fuck would want to see that?).

Hopefully, that answered some of the questions you have.

If it didn't, just text me. I'm on Wattpad all the time so don't worry about late replies.

Have a greaatt time fam!

Look out for weekly updates from 1 September!