IPY 15

Jimin angrily stepped inside the house, slamming the door shut. Haru flinched at the loud sound, looking at Jimin with wide eyes.
"What... What happened?" She stutters, raising her brow. Jimin showed her the papers, glaring at her.
"We need to make this divorce fast" Jimin says coldly. Haru looks at him with disbelief, shaking her head.

"No, the fuck are you saying?" She says, looking at the papers.
"Fucking sign it now or I'll force you to" Jimin says, still glaring.
"Are you out of your mind?!" She screamed, only causing Jimin to laugh.
"No, I'm not, now sign" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Haru glares before snatching the pen and angrily signing.

"Just know that I'll find out who that person you changed me with" She says before leaving the house. Jimin tsked, smiling at the papers.
"I'll finally get you back, Jungkook" He mutters under his breath, hugging the paper to his chest.

Jimin knocks on Hoseok's door. It opened and Jungkook was seen.
"Yes...Jimin hyung? What are you doing here again?" The younger asks, crossing his arms. Miso's voice was heard and she clung onto her mother's leg.
"Mi... Miso" Jimin stutters, staring at his daughter who looks at him, hiding behind Jungkook's leg.
"I'm...I'm your father, baby" He says, smiling as he crouched down.
"Tell me, why are you here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"I'm here to get you back" Jimin says, standing back up. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"I made it cle--" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin suddenly kissed him. Eyes widening, he pushed the older, wiping his lips.
"What the heck?! You're cheating! What are you doing?!" Jungkook yells, glaring at the older.
"No, Kook, here! Our divorce papers" Jimin says, showing the papers. Jungkook shakes his head, looking at the older with disbelief. The younger closes the door, pulling Miso with him.

"Jungkook, wa... It"

 It"