~°8°~

Not even a knock, the doors opened to a boy with 2 other men holding his luggage.

"Hello, you must be Jung Hoseok, I'm Min Yoongi nice to finally meet you."

._____.

"After a long trip I have become very tired. Where is my room?" Yoongi asked with a yawn.

"Mr.Ryu will show you to one of our guest rooms. Mr.Ryu." Hoseok said.

"Yes of course young sir." Mr.Ryu replied.

"Ok Mr.Ito and Mr.Ishido. Once you finish putting my luggage away you may go back to your homes."

"Of course, young sir." Both men said at the same time.

Hoseok watched as Yoongi went to his room, than thoughts came barging in.

'Who does this guy think he is! Just barging into my father's house and going to bed. He is not well mannered at all. What is he going to be doing here? Is he going to attend school or is studying home. What if he isn't even going to do school at all. Is he just going to be here until my father gets back. Why is he here anyways, can't he live on his own. Ugh...I'll just study a bit than get some rest. Oh Taehyung save me from my aggravating thoughts.'

Just then his phone rang, It was Taehyung, It's as if Taehyung was telepathic and called just in time.

"What a coincidence? I was just thinking about you" Hoseok answered the call

"Oh no, what were you thinking about you pervert! Never mind I don't want to know." Taehyung replied

"It was nothing bad just wondering what you were up to."

"Well right now I'm just laying on my bed. Also I want to tell you something..."

"Don't tell me you are confessing your feelings to me?"

"Noo! Never. It's about Ji-hyo."

"You got me all excited for nothing Im hanging up!"

"Wait no! This is serious. I need your wiseness right now."

"So you you seek wise advice from me"

"Yes oh great sir of good advice. I need your wise words to guide me."

"Ok go on,"

"So I'm like...dating Ji-hyo now."

"WHAT- how?!"

"I don't know! Im as confused as you. All I know is that she told me she liked me and Boom! We started dating."

"I thought you would be single all your life."

"Hey! At least I have a girlfriend and you are still single."

"Who said I was single?"