The start of strange story

As I got vita out, I started to play Persona 4 golden. Well I like old-like games, anyway I started up the game, got headphones blasting Persona music in my ears.
Everything was normal, until something different popped up instead of quit game. It read 'join game', it was fishy but I pressed it out of curiosity.

Something happened to the area around me, it changed to a black void (not abbys? Aww man) and the ps vita was gone. So I took of my headphones to hear some sounds. Then I heard a voice say "So you were curious? Huh, never happened before." I was scared, not because I hear a voice. It was because it was shouting. I asked "Excuse me, but may you not shout? I like loud music but not loud talking" The voice said "Well sure. Are you ready for your new adventure? I will help you on the way with little tasks. Can you do that?" I nod and then I wake up in a train with some knowledge that I am a girl called Ichika Sakura, who has dead family and decided to move to Inaba for a fresh new life, she is good at music and likes music also an Otaku. Just like me. When I wake up, I noticed that someone at the train door. I open the door for them, then close it.

The boy says "He, thanks. I was locked out of the original area I was sitting in. Also hello there!" I replied with "Ciao! No problem! Let's get to know each other!"

Creator here just to ask should I make a manga based of this? Just wondering. Please support this if you can. :)
Also to note: In this fic Youske and the me, who is a character in this, is going to start their first year in Yasogami high. Also the date in this story  is 26th of march 2010.