My Life

The title of this describes my personal everything, from my life decisions, to what I want for dinner, to even writing this. I don't know what this is that I'm writing. A story? A book? My diary? All I know is that I have the urge to write so I'm just going to write about my life and who I am. Someone somewhere may be able to relate to some of my life experiences.
   I don't really know what I'm doing, honestly, I'm just writing. Somedays it may be a heavy hitter to read and sometimes there may be no purpose to a story besides to just be shared.
    I'm very happy with my current life, my mental health mainly. I've went through some rough terrain to get where I am, and I'm still evolving everyday. It's a learning experience, being alive on this planet.
   I try to be a role model for younger people. Someone I needed when I was in those teen years. We all crave to have that outside person. I like to try and think of myself as that distance aunt you wish you were closer to.
   The aunt that you can run to with no fear of being judged. You can show up on her front porch and know you'll be embraced with warmth and peaceful energy. A place where you can release the tension in your shoulders and finally breathe.