Last Week

So Harry's only got a week left in Holmes Chapel, but I'm determined to make every second count.  I'm so happy seeing him with his four new best friends, who are quickly becoming my best friends too! There's so much talent between them all, I can't wait ti watch them grow.  As we've just finished year 11 I've started to apply to some universities.  I really want to be accepted into Manchester University so I can stay close to home and my family.  

Today the boys will be shown on the UK X Factor being out into a group, we're all really excited to hear peoples reactions so the boys have created twitter accounts.  Even their mums have one!  As Harry will be going to London until Christmas for The X Factor, Anne's asked me to permentanly move in with her, which is amazing news! More importantly my parents have also agreed as we only live a few streets away and my mum practically lives here anyway! I know Harry being away from home will greatly affect his mum, because she was heartbroken when Gemma left.

Oh my god!!! The boys twiiters blew up tonight, it was crazy! They already have a large fanbase calling themselves 'directioners' and routing for the boys to win!  Harry's so happy, all his dreams are coming true.

(Harry's POV)

Well this is my last week at home, but this last month or so has been amazing! Living with Abbie and the boys is perfect, I'm so happy right now.  I've loved Abbie since we were five years old and I'm determined to show her.  Also I've now got the 4 best friends in the world! Louis who is so funny he has me in stitches at least 10 times a day!  Nial who could eat for Britian! Liam who keeps us all in shape and is great to talk to and Zayn who's harmonies are amazing! Also we've now got quite a few fans, I already have 5,000 followers on twitter.  

I can't wait to perform every week on the X Factor. and I really hope everything works out for us.

Now Abbie pemenantly lives here things are great.  Waking up with her face nuzzled into my neck in a morning, her clothes scattered around my room, her shampoo in my shower and best of all having her to hold whenever I want.  I;m going to marry this girl.