Chapter 1

A normal day in Ikebukuro isn't complete without the very dynamic duo of Shizuo and Izaya, everyone knows the pair, or at the very least knows about the pair. How could they not? In Raijin Academy, not a day goes by without hearing the infamous lines of-

"IZAYAAAAAAAAA!"

"Here we go again." Shinra sighed

"Again?" Celty, replied looking away from her phone.

"This isn't ever going to stop is it?"

"Afraid not, we've gone through 4 years already and they've shown no sign of stopping anytime soon dear."

The two sighed once again looking back at the duo.

"What the absolute FUCK Izaya?!" The blond brute looked up from his tray to glare at the shorter boy.

Izaya looked back up at the blond in pure amusement upon realizing what he had done,

"What Shizu-Chan? You startled me, not my fault you're covered in milk." he giggled.

"You did that shit on purpose, you fucking flea!" he grabbed the front of Izaya's jacket.

"I said I tripped. " He replied darkly, pulling out the knife from his pocket and aiming it at Shizuo's neck.

"BOYS!"

The boys stopped short looking back at the vice principal.

"Fuck." They muttered in unison.

"We've talked about this, fighting is strictly prohibited during school hours."

"For Christ's sake were at the end of the school year, you boys really gonna make this difficult for me?" The principal moved the two boys away from each other.

"We weren't even fighting!" Izaya whined, slyly tucking his knife back in his pocket.

"I'm too tired for this right now boys, I'm supposed to be on my lunch break."

"Both of you, detention. After school today." He told them while walking away.

"And Shizuo, go to the nurse for a change of clothes."

"This is all your fucking fault flea." Shizuo started to the nurse's office.

Izaya stuck his tongue out at the blond's back while he was walking away. He sat back at his lunch table with Kadota and Hajime. They both looked at each other then stared at the shorter male, obviously unimpressed.

"Come on dude, your eighteen now, grow the fuck up. Stop acting like a child and just end this petty rivalry already." Kadota, the more mature one out of the group stated.

"Yeah seriously, you guys have been going at it since freshman year, for no reason. One of you just needs to man up and apologize." Hajime added.

"I'd rather die than apologize to him! He threatened my authority!" Izaya said turning away from his untouched tray of food.

"Tch, What authority?" Hajime laughed.

"Hush Haji. Listen Izaya, sooner or later your gonna have to deal with him."

"Nope! Sooner or later I'm gonna graduate! And never see that damn monster again."

"Fine, just try not to start any more fights" Kadota sighed.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The sixth-period bell finally rang as shizuo walked to the detention center he knew all too well.

"Hey! Shizuo! Wait up!"

Shizuo looked back to see Shinra running towards him.

" Oi, what is it?"

"Nothing Shizuo I just wanted to catch up, heading to detention again?"

"Yeah, Izaya got me in trouble. And that bastard spilled milk all over me"

"I'll never understand why you entertain this silly game of his."

"That sick bastard gets off on my misery." Shizuo stopped short in front of the detention center.

"Tell Celty I said 'hi' alright."

"Will do shizuo, just try not to get into any more fights, were in our last week of school!" Shinra smiled brightly.

"Yeah, then I'll never have to see that asshole again," Shizuo said walking through the door.

Shizuo stepped into the room looking around, there were only three other students in the room. Izaya, A first year, and Tom, whom Shizuo could actually call a friend, which is rare since nearly all of Ikebukuro is scared of the teenage boy.

"Shizu-Chan~!!!!"

Shizuo could already feel his headache starting. This would be a long tiring rest of his week.

///////////////////////////////

Izaya walked across his new campus, overjoyed. Of course, he knew he would get in. He's the best, Of course, its only logical they would choose the best for their school. He had no trouble at all finding his building number or his classes. He had decided to save the best for last, let his roommate get settled in before actually seeing the room. He wanted to have a dorm by himself, he shouldn't be on the same level as a human, After all, he is a god. And he wanted to be treated as such.

No, matter. It's a minor setback. Izaya thought to himself.

I'll still be the best.

He walked into his mess of a dorm, disgusted. There were clothes everywhere, whoever he was staying with was an absolute slob.

"Jesus Christ, who can live like this?"

Izaya walked to his bed on the other side of the room to set his bags down.

Izaya rolled his eyes, glancing back at the other side of the room

"Humans are such slobs"

He checked his phone

2:24pm, I have a couple hours to go check out places outside of campus. He thought to himself.

I guess I'll leave, hopefully, this fucking guy picks shit up before I get back.

Izaya left the dorm, down to the elevator unbeknownst, the tall brute walking up the stairs at that same moment.