!! CHAPTER NINETEEN !!

I'm curious on what your thoughts are on the characters thus far 🤔 who is your favorite if you have any? 👀

🎬

Sohyun pulled up in front of Taehyung's house and texted him that she arrived. Taehyung didn't plan his outfit with precision like he normally did because he knew he would have to change again once they went to the photoshoot.

Going down the elevator from his condo, he reached the first floor and walked off to the front to see a white car parked near the doors. Being told what colour the car was and the brand, he assumed which one was hers. But it didn't take much searching because she popped out her head from the window and yelled, "Over here!"

Taehyung subconsciously made his way to the passenger side beside the driver seat and opened the door to see that it was blocked with boxes and purses. Sohyun shyly laughed as she crouched her head into her neck. "Heh, I'm donating all that stuff on the way home. The seats at the back are free."

Taehyung went to look at the back of the car and saw Jeongguk already there with earphones on, scrolling his phone with his head leaning on the glass.

"I picked him up first." She pointed out the obvious. Taehyung went to shut the door and open the other one behind it and sat himself down.
He put his seatbelt on when Sohyun started the engine.

Taehyung looked over again at Jeongguk who was minding his own business when Taehyung decided to tapped on his shoulder. Jeongguk went to remove a part of the earphone and looked over at Taehyung.

"Hi." That's all Taehyung managed to say. Jeongguk took out the other earphone and started wrapping it up and shoved it into his pocket as he replied, "Hey" back.

A small space was between them and with Jeongguk man spreading, his legs slightly went over to Taehyung's side who self-consciously squeezed his legs together to avoid any unnecessary touching.

Sohyun turned on the radio and let the music play in the background during the silent car ride. It was casual, she was car pooling with a couple of co-workers on their way to work. Sohyun's eyes were focused on the road while Taehyung was picking at his nails.

He felt like everything that happened at the retreat disappeared. At least all the things that happened when he was alone with Jeongguk. He still managed to continue with the shitty attitude and treatment every time they were at work. But something inside of Taehyung didn't understand how him missed the version of Jeongguk from the retreat vs the Jeongguk at work. It felt like every encounter and every experience they had didn't matter to Jeongguk and was a occasional thing.

It was all new to him. Those sexual touches, the pleasuring feeling shared with someone else. Taehyung gulped thinking about it all over again. He was even more anxious as he sat beside Jeongguk at the back of Sohyun's car.

So, he kept to himself, reinforcing what he thought what was best for right now. Avoiding any imprudent behaviour's despite his selfish goals.

"Who wants coffee? Starbucks anyone?" Sohyun said as the car began to slow down as they approached the drive through.

"Sure." Jeongguk answered first, leaning forwards to the drivers seat.

"Is Seokjin going to kill you?" Taehyung remembered his first time walking into his cafe and Jeongguk being accused for betrayal.

"Not if he doesn't find out." Jeongguk turned his head to the side, "I'll have a ice americano "

"Alright, Taehyung do you want anything?" She placed two orders, looking back to Taehyung for his.