Prologue

(This is important to the story so read it.)

There was a group of boys well known around town.
No doubt, most everyone living there knew about them in some way if they weren't already head over heels for them.

First there was Felix.
He had moved from Australia in middle school, to korea for his own "personal reasons" never really told anyone why either.
His deep voice never failed to surprise the people who met him for the first time, but it was always alluring.

Not to mention the beautiful freckles scattering his defined features.

But with his friends he was a very sweet, cuddly person. Usually always clinging to one of them.

He works as a type of media celebrity, always posting videos on new games or the newest products.

Then their was Chan, the oldest of the friend group.
He was originally from Australia but his parents decided to send him to a good culinary school in korea.

Which paid off in the end because now he owns his own bakery.
Go him.

His blond hair and dimples were unmistakable.

To some people he seemed too serious, or too precious. But he is just a person who's worried about not only his own well being, but everyone else's as well.

Then there was Seungmin, his face was very cute and his smile was bright. But he was a very sarcastic and sadistic person by nature.

Not only that, but he is also a cop. Proud of the fact that he almost never failed to complete a case and get his work done in record time.

Lastly, there is Minho.
Ever since he was born, his grandmother had told him he was a witch and raised him with those thoughts in mind.
Showing him simple spells like lighting a candle.

She told him his witch blood ran through their long line of ancestors.

In middle school the four of them had been put into the same cabin at an over night outdoor ed fieldtrip.
They all had played truth or dare and never have I ever the whole night and became close friends not soon after.

It didn't take terribly long for Minho to tell the others that he was a witch.

They all believed him too.

Mainly because he had always healed their small scratches if they had accidentally hurt themselves or making small objects levitate around them.

But even as they got older they had never split apart.
Still being best friends even after everyone else had left.

....................

(Kinda a teaser for the first chapter I geuss.)

(Enjoy the new book, I actually have hella inspiration for this shit so yay.)