S2 Chapter 8: "Hardheaded"

"It was nice spending our time with you but we really need to go" Fala waved goodbye as she and her parents left.

Rose sighed as she closed the door, still thinking about their lost daughter.

"Rose... Let's just forgot about it. Past is past, okay?" Hawk rested his hand on her shoulder, giving her assuring smile.

Rose didn't bother to answer and just went up to their bedroom.

"Something's telling me she's still thinking about it..." Mirror Hawk spoke as Hawk just nodded.

...

"Mom? Where are you going?" Chase asked as he saw his mom trying to sneak out, while his dad was sound asleep.

"Finding your sister..." Rose said.

"Mom... Angel is gone. Just accept it already" Chase sighed before staring at his mother's eyes.

"No, she's not. She might be out there" Rose seemed angry.

Hawk woke up, curious about the commotion.

"Why are you two still awake? It's literally two in the moring..." Hawk yawned.

Rose gave up. She then go back to sleep and so as Chase. Rose tried to sleep but something's bothering her.

"Rose... Just close your eyes" Hawk said as he opened his eyes to see Rose who was still wide awake.

"Okay, I'll try" She mumbled.

Hawk stared at her as she slowly fell asleep, then smiled. Before going to sleep, Hawk gave her a kiss on the forehead, whispering-

"I love you"