Chapter 10

Morning time
Around 9:00
Drikshit didn't wake up early and sleeping peacefully in each other arms.
Shivya got up and surprised to see no one in the hall.
They thought they have gone office but before that they went to their room.

Drikshit room
Drishti is hiding herself in Rakshit chest to avoid sunrays falling on her eyes disturbing her sleep.
Rakshit wake up by her act and admire her for sometime.
He checked the time and got shocked as he never slept this time.
He slowly manages Drishti's head in a pillow and slightly peck her forehead and went to washroom.

In the meantime she woke up and blushes thinking of the care of her Mr Shergill.
She got and heading towards the bathroom when her leg tripped but Rakshit caught her by her waist and had a cute eyelock.
He made her stood up. She was drooling over his body as he was naked.
He reliased that she was staring and smirked- Mrs Shergill I am all yours don't stare me like this
She got back her senses and slightly pushed him and went to washroom.
Took a quick shower and both descended downstairs.

At hall Shivya was not there.
They headed towards the kitchen where they show Shivya in a pathetic state as well as kitchen.
They both started laughing 😁😁😁😁, our shivya got angry and pout😠

They stopped laughing.

Shivya- Di/Bhaiya ye koi tarika hua ek toh hum itni mehnat se aplogo ke liye breakfast bannane ki koshis kr rhe he or apdono he ki haas rhe ho.

Drikshit- Accha solly.
Wese tumdono ko kisne bola bf banane keliye

Shivya- hume lga hum surprise denge😟 Lekin yaha toh sab ulta palta ho gya

Drishti- koi bat nhi tum log jau mein abhi ati hu khana banake

Shikhar- lekin bhabhi abhi toh time bhi nhi h
Drishti- woh toh h main kuch pataphat banna ke lati hu
Khali paat thodehi jane dungi.

They nodded and left.

At dinning
All are sitting.
Drishti arrived with food and served them.