The curing session ~Smut~

"So i-it's true that I'm sick?" Luffy studdered staring at Law's luscious curved lips. Law smiled "Yes, you're very sick Luffy-ya and I know exactly how to cure you but.." Law pressed his thumb against Luffy's bottom lip "I'll need your permission".

"My.. permission?"

"Mhm~ I'll be examining your body in ways that wouldn't be considered.. Normal" Law whispered in Luffy's ear and blew his breath directly on top of Luffy's ear making him squeak under Law.

Luffy clenched his hands into fists while biting on his bottom lip "So basically you're gonna do.. pervy things with me?"Luffy looked away from Law as he held onto his shirt for dear life. Law's smirk widened showing his front white teeth.

"Pervy things? Yeah sure, I guess that's what I mean" Law laughed as he slowly moved his hands from Luffy's jaw to his chest and down to his waist. "So, what do you say?"

With Luffy's heart beating rapidly against his chest, for once in his life, he couldn't mutter a single response. It was like a tug-of-war game inside his head until he felt the warm hands from his waist leaving. Confused he looked back up at Law, to see him sigh with an incredible distance between them. "Luffy-ya, it's fine if you don't want to do this. If you're not sure then tell me. We can first talk about your condition then."

Baffled, Luffy frowned as he closed the distance between himself and Law as he rose to his height. Before any words could be spoken, Luffy grabbed his face, quite forcefully, and smashed their lips together. Law, being too stunned to do anything, allowed Luffy to do as he pleased as he attempted to kiss him, only to have their teeth smash together, causing Luffy to let go.

"Ouch!.. Listen, I may be a little stupid when it comes to this stuff.. But I do know that it involves private parts and stuff 'cause of Sanji's magazines, though I don't know the full extent of it.. I do want you to help me and if doing pervy stuff helps then so be it! Actions speak louder than words anyway!" Luffy grabbed Law's hands to put them back at his waist. 

Law, being physically shocked, but nonetheless got the consent he longed for and kissed Luffy deeply. Without any complications, Law activated his ability and created a room that reached the Captain's quarters. With swift movements, Law shambled them inside the room, finally giving themselves privacy.

Luffy disregarded the change in location as he moaned into the kiss opening his mouth and giving Law the chance to smoothly slide his tongue inside Luffy's mouth. Law wrapped his tongue around Luffy's making his mouth widen more which made Law explore Luffy's mouth poking at certain places. Whilst making Luffy's mouth busy, Law slightly spread Luffy's legs with his knee to rub his family jewels and rubbed Luffy's hips with his hands at the same time, making Luffy jerk in surprise and wrap his arms around Law's neck. With the instantaneous pleasure, Luffy wouldn't stand on his own two legs from the cause of them being so weak and unable to carry his weight. Luffy shrank down to the floor along with Law having him in between his opened legs.

Law pulled away from Luffy's mouth for the annoying need for air, having a string of saliva connecting them. Looking at Luffy's completely flushed face with tears in his eyes and gasping for air, Law wiped away the access saliva from his chin, saying "It's just going to get more intense from now on Luffy-ya... Are.. you sure you want to keep going?."

"Shishishi! Y-you underestimate me Torao! So don't stop what you started!" Luffy laughed, trying to catch his breath, "Or are YOU too scared?" He pointed at Law with his cheeky face only to quickly eat his words as his throat erupted with a surprised moan. 

Law moved to Luffy's neck, biting at it before he sucked on the wound he had given Luffy, creating a hickey and repeating it multiple times in different places, giving Luffy a hard time controlling himself due to the strange pleasure he was given.

"Well I'm so sorry for being considerate Luffy-ya, I guess there's no need for me to go easy on you then" Law shoved one of his hands down Luffy's pants to the location of Luffy's erection. Luffy gasped grabbing onto Law's shoulder quite forcibly as Law rubbed him, uncontrollably making him release forbidden sounds. Making Luffy twitch and turn, moaning in place while clenching Law's shirt harder. Law smirked satisfactorily, happy with the pleasure he was giving.

Law then kept stroking Luffy until he stripped Luffy of his shorts(does he wear underwear?) showing his lower half making Luffy completely exposed to him. licking his lips, Law suddenly shoved his fingers inside Luffy's mouth making him suck on them getting them completely covered in his saliva. Confused as to why Law would put his fingers in his mouth at first but didn't retaliate and held Law's tattooed hands in his mouth to steady his movements. Only for Law to quickly remove them as saliva dripped from his chin and Law's fingers.

Law whispered sweet nothings into Luffy's ears before he shoved his wet fingers to Luffy's behind, proceeding to caress Luffy's entrance with his middle finger making Luffy squirm under him, breathlessly moaning while slowly beginning to penetrate him.

"Mm, Torao.. W-what are you doing? That's dir-!" Luffy was quickly caught off guard as Law pushed his finger deeply inside.

A couple of surprised moans filled Law's ears as he began thrusting his middle finger inside Luffy, digging deeper with every thrust. Making Luffy drown in his heat and pleasure moaning every time Law would thrust back in. 

"Are you ready Luffy? I'm going to increase the number of fingers," Law spoke stopping at his final thrust. Luffy felt confused but shook his head with a shaky smile causing Law to chuckle at the sight before him and shoved three fingers inside Luffy giving Law another glorious moan. Luffy rolled on his back having Law towering over him and making Law's fingers go deeper creating the perfect opportunity to hit a certain place he's been looking for.