M77

Artificial Intelligence, also known as the AI is an ability of a digital computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings.

These are usually applied to the project of developing systems endowed with the intellectual processes characteristic of humans, such as the ability to reason, discover meaning, generalize, or learn from past experience.

🔒EXPERIMENT M76 : FAILED ❌

After the failure of Experiment M76, we, the developers examined and studied the cause and effects of the problems that arose while its on its experimental phase, giving us another chance to try and have better progress to complete Project Aresteria.

•PROJECT ARESTERIA•

From two greek gods who (1) has the special power those of strength and physicality, Ares and (2) who has the power to keep one away from harm, Soteria. This project aims to create an AI Robot who has a mental and physical ability to protect their owner. One that can fight for them only if it's for the better good.

🔓EXPERIMENT M77 : START

"Hello? Yes. This is Eunwoo, one of the developers of the Project Aresteria. You will be receiving an email in five minutes after this call. The email will contain the proper care for Experiment M77, as well as the goal, and the allotted time of this experiment. We appreciate your help in making this experiment possible. Thank you."

"Right.. he really dropped the call after stating what's needed... didn't even let me speak" Marissa mentally rolled her eyes and checked her emails, expecting the email that the developer told her about.

"Oh here it is." She said as she clicked on the email. She was expecting a lengthy email and notes about this AI robot that she'll have to "live with" as they said for observation but what she got in the email seems to be a two paragraph notes only.

From: projectaresteriadevelopers@gmail.com
To: marissa_cho@gmail.com
Date: May 4, 2020, 2:00pm

The AI Robot Myungjun or Experiment M77 is expected to be delivered later in the afternoon, 4:00 pm. Once it's delivered, you are provided with its manual. Follow the instructions.

Notes to remember:
- The AI Robot was implanted instructions on how they'll take care of their own hygiene. You don't have to worry about its cleanliness.
- NEVER wash the AI Robot with water. Again, it was implanted the knowledge on how it should clean itself.
- When the battery runs out (usually after 2 days), please take the battery out of the robot and charge it. Refer to the manual.
- Don't let the robot know that he's with you for an experiment. The robot should believe that you are its owner.
- The AI Robot was made to look, act, and think as humans, but a robot is a robot. please refrain yourself from catching feelings and hope for the success of the Project Aresteria.

EXPERIMENT M77 Name: MYUNGJUN

"Hmm, this is easier than I thought.. ooohhkay Myungjun, Let's see what's gonna happen in a year." Marissa turned off his laptop and went to the sofa to watch and wait til the delivery comes.

4:07 PM

*Doorbell rings*

"It's here!" Marissa opened the door and let the developer assistants place the AI Robot inside her home. Specifically in a room.

"The manual is inside, Ms. Cho, thank you for cooperating with us. The passcode is 0223. We'll take our leave now."

Marissa smiled and nodded. "Thank you!"

When she locked the door, she went back in the room and stared at the big metal block the AI robot was in. She feels excited yet nervous to have an AI robot in her life. "Woohh marissa! Let's do this!"