Chapter Zero

"Welcome, Kurosawa (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you once again"

"Likewise, Kirari"

________________________
_____________

"You haven't changed after all these years"

Kirari Momobami, more known as Hyakkou Private Academy's Student Council President, handed the student a cup of tea, which was brewed by  Sayaka earlier. She chuckled at their way of words, she indeed didn't change at all. She was still Kirari of course, the one they knew and grew up with.

"As always (Y/N), you grew up too soon didn't you?" Holding her own cup in her right hand, she quietly took a sip. She had a briefcase full of her necessities just right next to her. She placed her cup onto the coffee table in front of them.

"Yes I have, and so did you"

Kirari smiled. "It really is a pleasure to have you in our school, another great addition to my aquarium too" (Y/N) rolled her eyes and flashed a small smile.

"I heard you're hosting Elections not only for the position as President but also for your position as the lead of the Bami Clan"

She hummed in response, merely sipping her tea while continuing to observe the other girl's movements.

"It sounds fairly unusual for you to do that but sounds interesting, I might just watch them all devour themselves just for the position" A quiet chuckle escaped (Y/N)'s lips, she was looking forward to be in this school after so many years of working hard to get to what she is now, too many years before she can experience this kind of thrill rushing in her body.

"Indeed, they just fall right into my hands. The bigger fish, they devour smaller ones. Have you heard of Jabami Yumeko? She's a quite interesting gambler I must say"

Jabami Yumeko huh.. I'll take note of that (Y/N) took notice of Kirari's interest in the said girl, it was not rare for random people to take the President's interest since she was basically curious for everything foreign to her, it gives her the chills that she loved very much.

"I did hear of her since.." (Y/N) took a small sip from her cup of tea. "-the moment I step foot in this school"

"She was basically the only topic that I kept hearing" (Y/N) motions to the door as someone quietly knocked.

"Come in" Kirari calmly says. The door opened, revealing the Vice-President, Ririka Momobami, with her mask on as usual. The older twin stared in surprise.

"(Y-Y/N)?" She uttered out. Ririka covered that up with a quick cough before making her way to her sister.

"You seem familiar" (Y/N) comments, the girl was just finishing her tea since her conversation with Kirari was interrupted.

So familiar.. The latter thinks in silence. She combed her hands through her dark blue hair, feeling the softness with every strand. She just stared at the twins, as they both chatted about something foreign to (Y/N).

Many years after getting seperated from any of the members of the Bami Clan, (Y/N) got hit with the nostalgia of chatting with Batsubami-san, along with Kirari and her twin who (Y/N) sort of forgot. She was unconciously making a slight poker face while remembering short clips of her past with them. I'm glad I met them again, all I need to do now is blend in, and not stand out much in this school.