Judgement

Dear, Future wizard(s) who will read this. Please help me i'm stuck in this book. My soul can travel though. I'm being chased down my a evil wizard named Judgement. I need your help please help me I will list instructions through out this book of shadows. Please note by the time you will be able to save me you will have to defeat the evil wizard judgement. I might not be alive when this is over, I just need you to defeat this evil wizard. My name is -IT CUTS OFF BECAUSE HE WAS KILLED-

10 years later year of 1999 febuary 3, 2:57 pm a child named Chase was born. No one not knowing of the power he has. He roared with fear and wizards from the wizard world even felt it. "We must have that power" Merlin said. "We need it to defeat this evil power I can sence coming".

13 years later.

Merlins(pov)

Young Chase i think its time for you to know why your really a wizard and why you were born.

Chase's(pov)

Wait, what...I.I have a purpose for being born.Why i though i.- Merlin cuts him off-

Merlins(pov)

No you don't have a certant purpose for being born i'm just telling you your desteny. Here is a book of shadows. This book is a book that was written from your past life. He was killed and 10 years later you were born. I found this book in the forest of dragons were he was killed. I figured you were him/ Wolf (his name) because the day you were born you showed power that only he harnessed. Plus he was a diviner like you so it was easy to sum it up to you.

Chase's(pov)

Oh I get it. Thanks headmaster. Wai.... wait there's a message here read it. -the head master reads it- - he looks at chase-

Merlin's(pov)

Young Chase I fear that this evil I am sencing and this judgement wizard is the same thing or person-shakes his head- what ever it is, we need to stop it.

Chases(pov)

So this means I have a evil wizard after my power.. I. I means that's been after my power for the last 19-20 years? Don't you think he should give up trying to find me since he is most likely old 1, and 2 killed my past life wolf.

Merlin's(pov)

The book states he's immortal -chases face gets Into shock-. To be honest you really have no way to beat him but you can drain his immortal power then kill him there's a potion for it and it takes 1 month just to make 1 potion.

Chases(pov)

Oh great that's just freaking dandy. Now I have to make a potion to kill someone who has been after my power for years now. Hmm head master ill be on my way I'm getting some friends to help me with this, this isn't something I can do alone.

..............................................

Later that day...

Chases(pov)

Hey Ian can you help me? Before you say anything let me explain what's happen.

The head master gave me a book if shadows. That my past life had. He was killed in 1990, by an evil wizard named judgement. Who is immortal. We have to make a special potion to defeat him.

Ian's(pov)

Help you -chase cuts me off and explain, when he's done I answer his question-.

Oh my gosh sure I'll help you. Ok but we need more people. I can only heal myself since I'm a necromancer. Lets see if Alex and Nathan can help us. Four boys should be enough to be this judgement guy and his gonnies. Ha! I feel like a hero already.

Later........................ Very , very later...........

Chases(pov)

Please Alex just help us we need a healer to help.

Alex's(pov)

No.no.no. I don't want to help you die I'm sorry I have do a project anyways. Plus your really only using me for my powers to heal. Don't you know life wizards have more then healing power. For examples we can summon angles who can attack. - chase interupts me-

Chases(pov)

I'm not just using you for your power to heal. We can get rid judgement so he won't go around trying to steal my powers or even anyone else's powers anymore. Just think if your powers keep increasing so will judgements urge to destroy you and take your powers.

Alex's(pov)

You are speaking the truth. Ugh... I'll help you. What do we have to do.

-............very very very later....................-

Nathan's(pov)

What do you want chase I'm busy in my studies.

Chases(pov)

Well that certanly a good way to treat your older brother - Nathan stairs at me and roles his eyes- . I just need help to defeat an evil wizard I'll tell you the details later when were out of city.

- they all walk to the headmasters office-

Hey, headmaster were leaving now.

Merlin's(pov)

Have a safe trip. Take care of your brother chase. Remember when you need help you can just teleport back to the city.