Chapter 1

Hewwo! Welcome to chapter 1! These chapters are about me being clumsy yet stupid. Chapter 1 wil be a bit gore but most is just me spacing out or doing weird things when i'm alone or something like that. Btw i'm probably going to erase my original story. Maybe I'll keep it. (For the art. I don't like the story line.) And like I said before this WILL be a bit bad for young readers that doesn't like or just hate blood or gore.

So, when I was a little girl, I went to my friends house. They had swing sets. (You probably know where this is going huh?) I was soooo jelly but we were still friends. I don't know if we are now though. I haven't seen her in like 5 years. Because I moved to a different country. So she had swing sets and we rode them. 

She suddenly stood up and like her show off like a boss. I wanted to do that too and I stood up too. I fell leaving the swing flying forwards but the fall didn't hurt at all but..

When I looked up the swing came flying towards me

Because I don't have smooth movements

The swing hit me in the face. (More like my nose.) Then I had a huge nosebleed. My friend tried to comfort me and my mother was cleaning my nose. We went straight to home after that. This is super embarrassing. I cried the whole night. Ahem *whispers * because i'm a crybaby.

And when I hear about it now I laugh my head off.

So that's chapter 1! Hope you liked it! I thought I should share my weird clumsiness to everyone. So yeah. Super short story's will have two story's so yeah.

Bye toots!