Bunny Boy

Taehyung looked away from his locker as the intense smell of some perfume pervaded his nose.

It was like this every day. His 'secret admirers' would all leave various gifts for him in his locker. He never threw them out, but at mornings like this, when he had woken up on the wrong side of his bed, he didn't need to choke on horrible perfume stench to begin his day! These were the times when he felt like disappearing from the face of the earth.

Other days he quite enjoyed all these gifts; after all who doesn't like free food and other goodies.

He was happy with them unless someone had specified their name on it, which happened most of the times. Taehyung being a really nice person, never had the heart to throw away those things, or to pretend like he didn't know from whom the gifts were.

He always thanked them with a polite smile. But had never accepted any of them to be his boyfriend or girlfriend; he never quite felt that he 'should'.

Enough introductions for now, we'll get to know more later on.

Right now, the jerk whose locker was right beside his, had started nagging as always.

"No one except you needs to choke on some disgusting gas early in the morning! Just close that damn locker!" said an annoyed Jeon Jeongguk.

"Don't mind him Taetae. He's just eternally 'trusfrated'." piped up Park Jimin from beside his best buddy, giggling at Jeongguk's mistake in English class the day before.

"Better shut up midget" the other grumbled and walked away slamming his locker door.

Jimin was still giggling and Taehyung had a small smile plastered on his face when he was reminded of yesterday's English class." How come you always know the correct things to do to brighten up my mood?" he asked Jimin.

"I wasn't born at the same time and place and day as you for nothing."

"True".

"So, what made your mood sour in the first place? You looked like you were about to throw hands on JK earlier" the shorter male asked, as he slung his hand over the other's shoulder, with a curious look plastered.

They passed the crowded school hallways, before Taehyung began talking. "Tannie is sick. He vomited yesterday and, in the morning, too." After a long pause and some more walking, they reached in front of their separate classes.

Taehyung released a deep sigh and said, "I just......I don't know what I'll do without him" and he wiped away at his eyes just before the tears could cascade down. His mood had turned all gloomy again. Jimin understood his pain, and just patted him on his back.

The bell rang signalling that they should get seated in their respective classes. The two friends parted on a sad note to the opposite rooms.

Time skip - Lunch Break.

Taehyung opened up his locker only to be greeted by a sweet smell of roses. Someone of his admirers had been thoughtful enough to throw out the spilled perfume and had also cleaned his jammed locker and placed fresh yellow roses.

Of all his admirers, this was the only one whose gifts he actually awaited.

It didn't take a lot to please him; he was quite simple and appreciated these sweet and well thought gifts. The cute little notes attached to this person's gifts were very soft and calmed Taehyung at times.

It was somewhat anonymous, though not completely. This person always drew a small bunny face at the bottom as his or her signature. It was actually cute!