Way Towards The England..

On next day, Natasha reached to Khanna house, to receive Tripura for further rituals, Tripura comes in live area where Natasha waiting for her, she give tight hugged to her, & Natasha ask her- where is Karan..

Tripura- he is sleeping..

Karan's mother Mala says- still, haven't he know, today is pagphera ritual..

Tripura- maa last night he slept late, because having a call from London, so it's take a time for sleep..

Mala- ok beta, you go, & get ready to go..

Tripura- I'm ready maa..

Mala- ok, then Natasha take her with you, & Tripoo Karan will come to receive you, ok..

Tripura- but for today I'll be stay at Nagrajan house naa..

Mala- Haan beta, but tomorrow evening you both have flight for England, bit of your time spend with us..

Tripura- ok, I'll be back on evening..

Mala- I'll send to Karan, to bring you back to house, ok..

Tripura agree with it & she take blessings from her, & leave the Khanna mansion with Natasha..

In mid way of Nagrajan mansion, Natasha turn her car way to another, Tripur look that..

Tripura ask to Natasha- where you taking me..

Natasha- way to office..

Tripura- office! Why!

Natasha- some important work is pending there, & I need your help..

Tripura- ok..

Karan waking up from his sleep with headache, he seat on bed with his headache, he open his eyes, & look his whole room with first sight, he rubbed his eyes & yawing hard, he looks towards the bag's & remembered Tripura & he got married last night, he look himself, & found himself in last night party wear, again he look towards the bedroom, which is closed, he getting up from his bed & knock on changing room door, it's open, he entered in & again he knocked on washroom door once & he found no response from inside, he lightly push the door of washroom, & peep in, it's empty, he again coming out from the room, & pick the intercom, & asked about Tripura first, then he knows she goes to her house for next ritual..

He done with the intercom, & murmured with himself- why didn't she wake me up, & he walks for the fresh up..

Natasha & Tripura reach to office, office employees start to clapping after looking Tripura in office, she thanking them & move towards the Natasha's cabin..

Tripura take a seat near by Natasha's chair, & ask- what happened bro, something serious!

Natasha with serious tone- yes!

Tripura thought, Natasha found out the truth of Karan, she remain silent till Natasha complete her serious topic..

Natasha keep some papers infront of her, & says- this is for you! A little small gift from me & Tanvi, to you..

Tripura- bro, I don't want anything from you both..

Natasha- we both know that, but it's small gesture to show our love towards you..

Tripura- Tch! You making me..

Natasha cut her mid & says- stop your all emotions & look it down once..

Tripura- ok, & she open the paper's file, & she surprise by the paper's..

Natasha try to figure out through her expression's, if she like it or not..