To the end

Since the accident, most of my classmates are at the hospital. Only me, Kirishima, mina, Froppy, and Uraraka are at school. As for now, I'm just dosing through the window to sneak in asleep. "Denki are you paying attention" the voice from the front of the class. "Yes, Mr. Aizawa" I responded and tried to stay awake. "Then tell me what question number 2," he asked. As for not listening, I had to think of something. But my mind was fried and I had no idea. "Denki, what is the answer." As I was put on the spot I started to panic. "Um.........Mon..." As I was about to say monkeys, the bell saved me from getting into trouble. We all walk out of the classroom to head outside. "So Denki are u coming to the hospital with us?" Kirishima said as we walk outside of UA. "Sorry I can't, I have to go.." "Go and play video games all night," Mina explained before walking away. Mina has always hated me ever since the accident because I have not been at the hospital to see any of them."Mina waited up. Sorry, Denki I understand u cant make it." Kirishima said before running to mina to calm her down. I slowly turned around to walk home before my brothers came home. I opened the creaking door to the house. It was quiet as usual since the kids aren't home yet. I walked to the kitchen to see if there was anything there, as usual, there is only sauce and pasta. I haven't eaten all day but ill prepper a pasta and sauce for the kids. As I make dinner I hear a thump from upstairs becoming louder and louder. A voice said, "What u making for dinner this time." As I looked up it was my father, he only stays up in his room watching tv. By the sound of his voice, he's drunk again. Because of his quik we have to obey him. But sometimes he hurts me and blames me for my mother leaving us. We have always been terrified of him for his actions.