I Thought You Wanted to be a Hero

Bakagou(Kacchans) POV

"So you want to get into UA huh? I say tauntly to Deku  as my friends laugh behind me." You know I might have a way for you to get a Quirk,just wish for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building I say as I give a little chuckle with my friends laughing  behind me.
"Haha good one Bakagou both of my friends say as we begin to walk out of the classroom before I left the classroom I look back at Deku with feelings of major guilt about what I just said,I quickly got out of there before I started to Tear up.
My friends greeted me out in the hall,"That was hilliarious Bakagou one of my friends said to me"

"There I said it now will you guys stop threatening him? I told both of them.
"Well a deals a deal will stop threatening your quirkless little boyfriend on of my friends said."
He is not my damn boyfriend I say trying to control my anger.
"But you want him to be both of them said."
"Fuck both of you guys,I said as I walked away."

Izuku's(Deku) POV
As I stand up on the schools roof looking down just one fall from here is instant death.
Kacchan's words kept playing i n my head over and over again.
"Well if this is what Kacchan want  I told my self as I threw my hero notebook to the ground.
'I'm Finally free I said as I was about to jump I heard Kacchans voice.
" Deku what the Hell?! he yelled  but it was to late I already jumped.
"Deku you idiot I heard him yell.

Just as I was about to hit the ground I fell into some kind of portal and landed in some secret base of some kind.
" Kid what are you doing I heard an unfamiliar voice say."
"Why does it matter I said."
"Because kid you got a lot of potential he told me", To be a hero I asked him."
"No to be a villain he replied."
"We have been watching you for the past week and you look like you need some help so why don't you join us kid? He asked me."
"But I don't even have a quirk I told him," We can give you one so are you in he replied?"
I stood up from the floor and simply replied "Yes."
Awesome I'm Kurogiri and that is Tomura Sigaraki and those kids over there aren't any older then you Tomura said."
Hey you can call me Dabi and the girl next to me in Toga Dabi said".
"Hi I'm so glad your joinimg us And I can't believe we have a new member of the family! She said as she hugged! Me.

From then on my life changed forever,were acted just like a family while also doing criminal work.
We were like any normal family Kuro and Shiggy were like the parents and Me,Dabi and Toga were like the kids.
Dabi being the oldest and is always there when we need him,Toga is like the sister and acts like any other sister Bossy and dosen't mean the things she says or does.
And I'm like the annoying younger sibling who everyone always as to look over and protect.
Life was good but all good stories must come to and end at some point one day All Might and Eraserhead caught us....

2 Days Later
Bakagou's(Kacchan) POV
Me,Todoroki,Uraraka and Kirishima sat there waiting on Mr.Azawaia to give us our task.
Ok you four since your in charge of running the villain rehab program I might as well introduce you to the worst of them he said."
I sat there and rolled my eyes.
"Are they they dangerous I heard Round face say."
Yes especially the youngest one but don't worry there wearing special chokers to cancel out there quirk he said."
"Come in now he said as he opened the door.
When I looked up my heart dropped there stood the one I thought died.
Deku....

So I hope you like chapter one sorry I didn't spell there names right but I hope you like it!!