Chapter 4

"Does candy flavor condom exist?" —TanThai

*****

"Faster, P'Jay!" TanThai is jumping and waving like a kid to Japan. He's so excited in their first date.

"Will you help me first? It's so heavy. " Japan said with so much irritation. He's struggling because of the baskets he's holding, TanThai didn't help him at all.

"Hehehe." TanThai awkwardly laugh and take the small basket from TanThai.

The basket he's holding are full of different sweets such as candy, chocolates, pop rice, and TanThai's ultimate favorite dark chocolate ice cream cake made by his sister. While Japan is holding a basket with full of nutritious food such as tuna sandwiches, fruits, vegetable salad and something for lunch.

Yes, they're having picnic date in a small park that is 2 hours away from Siam District. It's TanThai who picked the place, he knows that his giant cat love peaceful places.

TanThai is looking for a comfortable spot for them to lay their picnic mat. TanThai saw a perfect spot under a small size tree but it's enough to shade them from the sun.

"There, P'Jay! Let's go." TanThai pull the older and Japan just followed the younger.

They put the basket down before placing the picnic mat under the tree. The park is quiet than the usual parks cause there are just few people came to have picnics too, there are families, groups of teenagers, couples and individuals. After they set everything, TanThai convert his bag into a small pillow. He has lots of convertible bags cause he always sleep everywhere if he's alone.

TanThai look at Japan who's now busy taking out some of the sandwiches and sliced fruits.

"Are you going to eat now, P'Jay?" TanThai sit like an Indian in front of Japan. The older shake his head.

"No. WE'RE going to eat." Japan said making TanThai pout.

"I don't want to eat yet." the younger said and he stand up before stretching his body.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Japan shouted to TanThai when he suddenly run without any notice.

"I FORGOT TO BRING THE BALL. I'M GOING TO GET IT IN THE CAR!" TanThai shouted back. He sprint all the way to the park's parking lot.

Japan just shake his head in disbelief while looking at the younger's back. Sometimes, he really can't read the younger. He set all the food except for the drinks that still inside the basket, after, he started to appreciate the peaceful atmosphere of the park.

It's not crowded as the other parks and the park is located in the hill so some parts of Siam District can be seen and he's sure that Siam Skyscrapers are visible during at night.

Japan is silently waiting to TanThai when he hear loud whispers on his back, like the people who are talking are scolding each other.

"Will you please stop pushing me?"

"I'm not pushing you! It's him."

"Why me? I'm even touching him."

"Ugghhh! Will you tree shut up! He might hear us."

"I'm sure that Jay will hear us. He can hear sound even hundred meters away."

"Then you should stop talking."

"It's you who are talking!"

"I'm not!"

"Stop touching my butt!"