Crazy ass cast - 1

Of course I know some of these queen will never do all stars, what kinda fake fan do you think iam😤, i did that photo myself, yah I'm kinda of a hacker now

also I almost died not picking some of my faves but I had to make sacrifices for the sake of drama

CRYSTAL POV

"k guys please remember that I will be taking a break from my ummm social media, and yeah don't stop following me pls, BYE"I stop reading the worried comments on the screen and close the Instagram live, that is gonna my last live in months and the last thing I said was a lie, wow, im such a great actor tho, how did I not win gays anatomy? oh my god.

I just got the last bag on the car thats taking me to the hotel, I got up in the car and immediately gave up my small talk with the driver, they never wanna spill anything, boomers am i right?, so the only thing left for poor crystal to do is imagine who could be in the all stars cast this season, lets be real I was not gonna be the only s12 girl, like look at that cast damn, maybe rock m or Heidi, PLEASE BE HEIDI OMG SHE WOULD DO SO GOOD, wait no that's bad.

It really could be anyone these days... anyone but miss Goode, she said she ain't gonna do all stars, gonna miss my "wife",im just gonna enjoy last moments until they take away my phone then.

GIGI POV

"I think im gonna need another helmet mom" I say after looking at my big ass bags that probably can't take another earring. " no kid of mine is gonna pack the same shit that made them loose the first time" she says ATTACKING my persona "mom I didn't ask for help for you to bully me!! " she laughs and takes one of my small bags to the car "wasn't it the deal for you to not to tell anybody about this?" she says to me a little worried "cmon mom you're a good actor, if anyone ask you a thing you just say im dead and you're planing my funeral" she raises an eyebrow at me, sighs and helps me pack the rest of my stuff in the car " is my pretty boy crystal going to be there with you? " my mom ask, I don't really think so, crystal told me she wouldn't do all stars at least for a few more seasons.

"stop obsessing with my friend you weirdo!!" I say to her and hop into the car quickly before she can get me " bye mommy I love to death!!" I say as I gesture my driver to go faster, this is really happening, I lay back in my seat as I remember the last time I was doing this thing, I don't think anything has really changed except for my nerves, right now I just feel like im picking up something thats mine, and know it is.

My thoughts got interrupted by the vibrations on my phone, I look up to see a text from crystal.

weirdooo+. good luck at your big gig, they are not ready for you ;). - √√

very much so crystal Elizabeth methyd, you are in the right.

NO POV

The cameras and the microphones are on set to start to record and twist the first episode of another season of Allstars ,and the werk room is as gay as ever,and in that werk room the doors open to reveal the first all star

"COSTUME??!? oh darling THIS is a look" the first queen coming into the werkoom is Gigi Goode, no botox needed for this one "nobody heard that? dammit, at least its on tape" she looks around and wonders around the room.

GIGI POV

How is it even more pink this time around?, i hate this being the first one thing, the suspense is eating me up and nobody can see my gorgeous vogue like gown, well Shea came in first so maybe its a good sing, as I was thinking a heel noise started to get closer.

"watch out bitches I came here to fight... and maybe watch the pit crew"

Wait, no omg it can't be, ITS THE VIXEN, how did they get her here??, now this is a GAG,she looks great tho, maybe not expensive, like, she's wearing pants. but it really fits her well.