Chapter 8

Brother...?

Y/n shook his head.

Nah. It's probably someone else. I don't have a brother. And besides, I don't even recognize that voice.

He reached out and knocked on the door. The ruckus inside stopped momentarily. "Yes?" a muffled voice said.

"Excuse me, sir, but I was told by Mrs. Matsuoka that you requested to see me."

"Ah. Yes. L/n, please come in."

Y/n opened the door and was shocked. The principal's usually neat hair was disheveled and the collar of his dress shirt was slightly wrinkled. Some of the buttons near the collar were also undone. Y/n sweatdropped.

Didn't know the principal swung that way... Well, I guess since he's considerably young-- No, no. As someone who likes guys myself, this is a little awkward. I'm fine with older or younger guys, but not like this! And definitely not younger in a pedophile type of way! Just like a year or two difference!

"Uh..."

The principal cleared his throat. "Please. Have a seat."

Do I have to? Did these two fuck? If so, I really wanna book it out of here. It's awkward as hell.

"Okay."

Y/n sat down beside the guy, who he guessed was the one shouting earlier. He tried his best to ignore the burning gaze of the other male. He was starting to get uncomfortable.

"So, uh... Hmm... Why did you...want to talk to me, sir?"

"I'm sorry for the trouble, L/n-kun. I'm aware you were in class earlier. But, this gentleman here claims to be your older brother."

Y/n arched a brow in surprise and confusion.

Older brother?

The h/c-ette turns his head towards the guy. He can see hope swimming in his eyes. "Uh... Sorry, but...you must be confusing me with someone else. I don't have an older brother."

"No, that's not true at all!"

Now that Y/n listened to him, he could hear how he seemed to mispronounce some of the Japanese words he spoke. "Are you...a foreigner?"

The male nodded. "Sort of. But, you and I have the same mother."

Y/n's eyes widened at that last bit. "What are you talking about?"

"My mom. My dad told me that my mother's name was (MR/N) ((Mother's/Name)) L/N."

Y/n was even more confused. "How do you know that name? There's no way..."

"I told you. My dad told me."

He didn't know what to think of this whole situation. Then again, his parents had met many people overseas. Perhaps this guy was using his mother's name as a way of tricking him into something.

"I don't believe you."

The male sighed. "I figured you wouldn't. But...maybe you'll believe me if I told you that I know you have a younger sister. Her name is S/n, right?"

Y/n stood up, his hands tightening into fists. He glared at the male. "How the fuck do you know that?"

"L/n--"

"Answer me...!"

"Calm down, Y/n. I know because I'm your older brother--"

"Bullshit! I've never had an older brother...! And don't you dare lay a finger on my sister...!"