25 | 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙖

☠︎︎

Belle's POV

/ edited /

"This is not her, there's no way she would do this," I stated seriously as I could ever be, while Cole took the paper from me to read it desperately.

There's no way this could be her.

No fucking way.

I refuse to believe this shit.

"Davien, don't you even fucking dare to think of believing this bullshit. This is not our Starley. There's no way she would write this." I growled while Davien didn't spare me a glance as a few tears fell on the ground while he silently choked on his tears.

Holy fuck, after years of knowing him, this is the second time I'm seeing him break down.

And goddamn did it hurt.

First was his father, and now it was her.

"W-What did I do wrong? W-Why?" He asked with a cracked and pleading voice, making me immediately embrace his shaking figure into a sisterly hug to calm him down.

"You did nothing wrong, because this is not her. She didn't write this, I know she didn't. I'm sure she didn't write this crappy letter. She couldn't, she's the last person to write this kind of shit to literally anyone in the world." I assured while he was sniffing his nose, as his bloody hands stained by dress, making me wince to see small glass shards on his knuckles.

"Then who? Who would write this? Especially in...my own warehouse? Under my own fucking protection? I couldn't bring myself to believe this shit, so I looked for her everywhere. Literally, everywhere. I tried searching for her for the last 15 minutes, ever since Aria texted me...she's not here, she's gone Belle. S-She's...gone." He cried desperately while clutching his chest.

"We haven't checked the whole perimeter. We'll do that right this instant." Cole suggested with growl before typing into his digital watch.

"W-Why did she go? A-Am I that bad?" Davien whispered with hesitation.

He's taking the word 'monster' way too seriously. For fuck's sake.

I can tell that from his face. Jesus Christ, this is breaking my heart.

"No, you're not. She would never call you a monster, you're not at all bad. She didn't go. She will be found, I'm sure she wouldn't have gone way too far in such a short amount of time."

We just stood there in silence while Davien shed tears non-stop, almost fainting with everything going on around him, and clenched his fists tightly to prevent himself from shaking.

Where the fuck are you Starley?

What did you do this time?

"Okay, that's it. Arrange a meeting with the security office, even I think this is not what Starley would do." Brandon added sincerely.

"I agree, after everything we've been through, she was the only person who didn't judge us. This whole letter is based on judgment, it's so fucking fake." Cole responded while spitting in disgust.

"We'll have the meeting in 5, till then, lets get you freshened up Davien." I whispered while he shook his head.

"N-No. I-I..want her...here...p-please.."

"Come on, this is not the time to be stubborn. Get up."

☠︎︎

"This letter has quiet a few strange aspects about it boss, I'm not gonna lie. It seems...way too out of the box." Lucas, the head of the security system in this whole Damn place suggested finally after reading the damn letter thirty times.