Dil Bechara....💔💔

Happy Wala Birthday Dear Vasu... My one and only Nana... Ab kya bolu... Milke bas 4-5 din hue hai... Par lagta hai saalon se bichde hue dost mile hai... May god bless you with loads of love, health, happiness, success and prosperity... Loads of hugs and kisses to you... Enjoy your day to the fullest... Hamesha khush rehna...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This one for you...😘😘😍😍😻😻

-----------------------------------------------------------

This story is not true story and dialogues are written in Hindi.... And the story cover pic is made by me... Kaisa hai?

-----------------------------------------------------------

We can see a couple getting married. The boy is smirking happily that his plan got successful.
Whereas, the girl is seen depressed, sad and gloomy. She has an emotionless expression on her face.

They were our BEHIR.

They got married successfully without interruption.
No one was present in their marriage except both and the priest.

As soon as the marriage completed, Mahir lifted Bela in his arms and proceeded towards their room.

Bela was continuously protesting to leave her, but Mahir was adamant.

Soon they reached their room and Mahir laid her on the bed.

She got up from the bed and ran from the room crying badly.

Mahir failed to stop her and started following her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a journey of 15 minutes,

It was night.Bela reached a dark, lonely place. She was unknown of the fact that Mahir was following her.

Bela was searching for something and finally, she found it.

She went there and laid her head on a GRAVEYARD.
Yes, she came to a cemetery.

She went to a particular coffin which was inscribed as VIKRANT MALHOTRA.

She cried her heart out. Mahir was watching her from a distance.

Bela: Kyu Vikrant? Kyu tum mujhe chodke chale gaye? Kya karu mein idhar? Koi nahi tha mera tumhare siva. Kyu rahu main idhar? Tum bhi mere wajah se chale gaye. Saari meri hi galti hai. Main tumse maafi mangti hun, par please, aa jao na wapis. Please. Main kaise rahu? Agar tumne mujhse promise nahi liya hota to na main ye shaadi karti aur nahi main is duniya mein rehti. Kyun kiya aisa? Kam se kam apne saath to le chalte. Khushi khushi rehte ham waha. Apni duniya mein. I love you, Vikrant.

Mahir was silently listening till now, but when Bela said I love you to Vikrant, his blood boiled.

He went near her and tightly gripped on her hand and made her stand.

Mahir: Kya kar rahi ho tum yaha? Nahi raha tumhara ashiq. Tum usse pyaar karti ho? Bolo, usse pyaar karti ho?

Bela: Ha, karti hun. Bahot pyaar karti hun.