-Mine..? Mine.-

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I sat in my class hearing all the girls fawning over me Just like how it was supposed to be. I'm the richest kid in school, and I get talked about. People fear me. No one dare to make up any rumours. Death Is the outcome.

The teachers fear me. My parents fear me. This school fears me. The bell rung, but everyone stayed seated. Me and my "squad" got our stuff and left. Then we heard everyone else grab their stuff and leave. That's how it was supposed to be.

I headed to the lunchroom, my squad right behind me. It consisted of Jean Connie, Erwin, and Hanji. He didn't go to school though. He was my hacker.

I smiled to myself, seeing everyone clear the way. I walked up and the lunch lady gave me my food.

Afterwards I sat down where I usually sit. Jean blabbing with Erwin about two boys they thought would be cute if they were girls.

My eyes wondered to see if anyone was bully material today. They stopped on a small group of three people, one having a small blonde bob, another having a scarf on, and then a small one.

He was a brunette. He had big round eyes that made him seem so innocent. And he had short hair. His eyes were mesmerizing, and his body was... disgustingly feminine.

I stood up, smirking to myself and walked towards the group. I didn't have to look behind me to know that my group was following me as well.

Everything about him was...decent. nothing compared to me, but he was...fine.

I sat down at the table their attention going from their conversation to me.

I looked at their uniforms. Both were neat, except the brunette. The cafeteria went quiet, trying to see what was going on.

"What happened to your uniform, brat?"
I asked. Half in curiosity, Half in needing something to bully him for.

"I-i was in a r-r-rush this morning."
He mumbled quietly. His voice was barely audible, and quiet.

"Armin, Eren, let's go..."
The one with a scarf said.

They slowly started to stand up. No. I don't want him to leave. Stay.

I slammed my hand on the table, which made him flinch. I motioned for my men to take away the blonde and the scarf.

"You. What's your name?"
I asked my voice darkening.

"E-eren."
He mumbled again. I couldn't find anything to bully him for. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but I wanted to...console him? Ew.

"Your...outfit should be straightened more. I would help you,"
I said standing up.

"But I think after what I'm going to do, it's getting more crumpled."
I smirked seeing his face pale.

I snapped my fingers, and Jean and Connie started beating him up. I yawned while I watched, getting bored quickly. He cried and screamed for help...and I wanted to help him.

No. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to bend him different ways, do things that would make him scream. I wanted to see him cry.

"That's enough."
I said and Jean and connie stopped.

I wanted to be the one making him cry.

I walked to him and kneeled down. He was holding his stomach while tears fell down his face.

I stroked his cheek lovingly before squeezing his cheeks together firmly.

"Eren,~"
I said in a sing song voice. He looked at me with the smallest amount of hatred, the widest amount of fear.

"Straighten your uniform next time, 'Kay?"
I smirked when his breath hitched and a single tear fell down his face.

He nodded and I threw his face down. I stood up and adjusted my tie before walking away out of the cafeteria.

"Erwin!"
I went to see what he was doing, which just so happened to be flirting with that nasty coconut. Ew.

"Yes, Levi?"
He asked blushing when the coconut whispered something in his ear and then ran away with scarf.

"Party. Friday. Find a good spot."
I said handing him enough money to get it done. Last time it took him 3 days. I expect 2 now.

I went back to the cafeteria, smiling slightly. That Eren kid has me feeling weird. Dumb brat.

I went to my table sitting down as if I didn't just abuse someone who did absolutely nothing wrong to most people.

I saw him stand up and be surrounded by girls. I want them to leave him alone. He's mine...to bully. To do whatever I want to do. Mine...

"Hey Levi!"
Petra said in a sing song voice.

"Why did you hurt him? He was fine. And no one cares about him anyway. He's the schools outcast."
Petra said putting on more slutty makeup.

"I don't remember you pushing me out of your pussy, Petra."
I said rolling my eyes.

She scoffed and walked away. I swear after a "hi" all girls think you're interested.

I looked back at Eren to see him on the ground again. This time getting picked on by the football team. I was in volleyball.

I saw Olou push Eren, and that sent me over an edge.

"OLOU."
I said sternly. I knew he looked up to me. Everyone does. I want to be the one that hurts him. No one else.

I came close to him gripping his shoulder.

"...no one, and I mean no one, hurts this one got it?"

he nodded his head slowly staying quiet and..intimidated.

I smiled my winning smile, then walked away thinking of that brat. 

'He's mine. Only mine. Truthfully mine. i'll make him see it. want it. know it. he's a rare and unique piece of heaven, that just got claimed by the devil.'

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Author-Chan Here! how was the first chapter? 

Are you on levi's side, or eren's? Why?

also, i'm thinking of adding music so that the chapter's can be more captivating. i already have some picked out, but if you want me to add any, Please suggest! 

another thing, <> is levi and /\ is eren. just to let you know.

alright, BYE~

-Queen Of Roaches