Chapter 1: The Argument

Brooke's POV:
Flashback:
I sit here patiently waiting for Niall to come home, which he should've been home hours ago. It's currently 12:35 A.M. And he still isn't home.
The front door opens to a stumbling Niall with his lips pressed to a girls. My face flushes with anger and I go up to him and push him. He looks over and his eyes widen. The girl with blonde hair looks over with a slight smirk on her face.
"Brooke I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..."
"Niall how could you! You come home drunk and with a girl?! Did you forget about your girlfriend of Two Years?!"
Before he can speak again I grab my keys and leave. I run to my V8 Titan with tears in my eyes making my vision blurry.

I try to start my truck and realize the battery's dead. I hit the steering wheel in frustration and see Niall coming out the door. I hurry and run from my truck and run into the road, my eyes still blurry from my tears and suddenly everything turns to darkness. (Flashback Over)
Nialls POV💕
I watch in horror as the truck hit Brooke. This is all my fault, I think as I run over to her;what seems, lifeless body. Please Brooke, please wake up I beg as I wipe away tears from my eyes. Around 5 seconds later I can heard loud sirens coming from down the street meaning in just a few seconds this would probably be the last time I could see her until my drunken stage has faded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katlyn