27 | 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚

☠︎︎

Belle's POV

• A FEW MONTHS LATER • 

Yeah, you heard me right again. Actual months later.

/ edited /

"THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!" Cole screamed while throwing all the documents we had gathered against the bookshelf for the third time this week with bloodshot tired eyes, making me groan in frustration.

"CALM THE HELL DOWN!" Brandon growled while stopping him from raging before grabbing his arms from the back to restrain him.

"It's been 4 months. 4 damn fucking months since she's gone. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?" He roared.

"YOU THINK I KNOW!?" I yelled back with the same simmering anger while clutching my hair.

We all were going scarily crazy because of the continuous attempts in searching Starley without any leads. Half of the gang members concluded that she is no longer breathing and some members did not volunteer to help anymore.

This is getting chaotic.

"IS SHE EVEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW!?" Cole shouted while crying a tear.

"OF COURSE SHE IS! There were no reports of a dead woman's body in the whole area who was pregnant with twins. No report. Absolutely no news. That means she's still alive." Brandon muttered hopefully.

"The Tiger Eyes haven't contacted us since that once phone call, it probably means they haven't found anything either." I groaned while banging my fist onto the desk again.

"I don't think they would helping in the first place. They are still sulking because of their past." Cole muttered with venom.

"What the heck even happened in that gang?" Brandon asked with a sneer.

"We don't fucking know, and forget about it. We should be focusing on Starley now." I deadpanned while rubbing my face in exhaustion.

"I've contacted everyone. LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD. No one knows anything, it's like a dead end." Cole cried.

"We have to stay positive, we don't know what's going on with her. We don't know whether she's safe or not. For all we know, she could be tortured right now as we speak." Brandon sighed.

"Exactly. We can't give up, we still need to try." I praised.

"I need a drink." Cole cried while speed walking out of the meeting room.

"You go follow him, I'll check on Davien." I whispered while he nodded and left too.

"Please be okay Starley." I whispered with a broken voice, as all the hope was slowly leaving from my body.

I dashed out of the meeting room, almost on the verge of tears as I left the warehouse and drove my car to his mansion after so long.

I dreaded the feelings I've been getting the past few days. Everything was going wrong. Not gang wise, but life wise.

The goal for our enemy was to weaken Davien so that he would fall, Davien was miserable, but The Silent Wolves still stood strong and powerful.

In fact, as Davien invested more time on work, we got more guns, more money, more arms, more everything.

But it felt nothing with Starley not being here.

"Hello Ms Maxwell." The house maid Maria greeted me with a weak smile and I nodded at her.