𝟿: 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: I don't know how photo shoots work so yeah. I'm sorry, I guess.

* * * *

The day of Harrison's photo shoot with Y/N has finally come and Harrison is really excited for it. The days leading up to the photo shoot, Harry has been treating Harrison extremely nicely. Harry would do Harrison's laundry, he would offer to wash Harrison's plate, Harry would make him a sandwich, etc. Of course, Harrison took advantage of it as much as he could.

Tom found it weird, but sometimes, he joins in.

"Harry, can you buy me sunblock, please? It's for the photo shoot." Harrison asked nicely.

Harry smiled, "Sure! I'll put on my shoes."

"Can you buy me some food too?" Tom asked from the couch.

"No. Go get it yourself." Harry snorted.

"I'm your brother!" Tom whined. 

"Yes, but Haz is seeing my long time crush so yeah. Sorry." Harry shrugged and left after putting on his shoes.

Tom looked at Harrison and said, "I hate you for that. But anyway, take a lot of pictures with Y/N! At this point, we all have a crush on her. Harry just has it bad."

"Of course I'll take lots of pictures with Y/N!" Harrison laughed.

Harrison parks his car and grabs his backpack from the passenger seat before getting out of the car and locking it. He walks on the path leading to the beach where the shoot is. From where he is, he can already see a big tent, a few people, and a girl running away from her make up artist.

"Oh my lord. Is that Y/N?" Harrison asks himself, but thoughts get interrupted when Y/N runs towards him and hides behind him.

"I HAVE A SHIELD!!" Y/N shouts followed by laughter.

"But we really need to put make up on you now!" the make up artist pants. She's clearly tired from chasing the young model.

"What's going on?" Harrison chuckles lightly as the make up artist walks away. He continues his walk with Y/N who's already wearing a swimsuit for the shoot.

"She wants me to put make up on, but we'll be in water. She insisted that the make up was waterproof, but I won't risk looking like a raccoon. Besides, it's best we go bare-faced." Y/N smiles at him.

"Have I met you before?" she asks.

"I'm Harrison. We've met before. I was with my friend when he bumped into the pole the other day." Harrison says.

"OH!!" Y/N says in realization. "Yes! I remember you! How's your friend?"

"He's alright." Harrison chuckles. Remembering his promise to Harry, he clears his throat, "He's actually wondering how you're doing."

"Really? That's so kind of him." she smiles. "Tell him he could text me anytime. What's his name again?"

"Harry. Harry Holland." Harrison answers.

They reach the tent and enter. Y/N walks to her vanity mirror and sits in front of it. She looks at Harrison through the mirror and says, "Yours is next to mine. We're the only models around."

"Mr. Osterfield, will I put make up on you?" the make up artist asks him as he sets his back pack down.

He looks at her and Y/N. Y/N subtly shakes her head as if telling him it was a bad idea to put make up on. Harrison looks at the make up artist and smiles politely, "No, thank you. I think I'm fine without it, actually."