Lost- Part 8 ~ Lu

She stood outside her best friends front door calling out to him. She ached all over, the burns she had acquired the previously day were ripping her skin. But she had to make sure he was okay. "Natsu? Please tell me your alright, open the door." she pleaded. There were tears in her eyes, but she did not let them fall. She was going to be strong. She wanted to be. No reply came from the other end  so she knocked harshly, pain searing up her arm as she did so. "Natsu, let me in. No one blames you Natsu, it wasn't your fault" she cried to what seemed like nothing. Her best friend was listening, she knew it. She carried on knocking, the pain causing tears to rush down her petite face. "NATSU???? P-p-please o-op-open the door." her voice quavered and cracked  as she cried out. The pain in her body got so immense she had to stop knocking, her whole body shaking. She sank down, leaning her back against the door, sobbing, "N-Na-natsu, please...." But no matter how many times she shouted his name, no matter how many tears she shed. Natsu was not going to answer.

"GAH!!" Lucy Heartfilia woke up, pain exploding in her neck and arms. 'That day....must I relive it every night?' she asked herself. The floor was cold and the room around her was dark the only light source being moonlight pouring through a small barred window. Lucy tried to remember what had happened but all she could remember were the flames of the cafe and then darkness. Instinctively, Lu felt for her keys but having not being able to move she looked towards her arms, they were tied together by some peculiar looking handcuffs, 'Great, magic restricting handcuffs'  In desperation, Lucy tried to stand up, but was pulled by a chain on her ankle. It didn't take a genius to work out what was happening, she had been kidnapped while everyone was busy trying to save the books. 

Just 7 months ago she was sure she would cry out for help, probably call out Natsu's name and wait in disappointment, but she was different now. Lu looked around the cell, noticing 3 walls were solid stone (with the exception of the window) and one of them was a large cell door, the gaps between the door would easily fit one of her arms, but if it wasn't for her breasts and her butt she could probably fit through the bars. 'Dammit'. Never before had she hated her physique that much. 'Stop it Lu. Stop it. You are panicking and getting side tracked. Think about what Lils told me. How to escape a prison cell 101.' she giggle at the class because it ended up being a lesson on how to drink booze without getting drunk on the first glass. But she had learnt some useful things. 

First of all, remove any chains binding to the wall. Lucy pulled against the chains as hard as she could, willing the strength of Taurus as she pulled. After around 2 minutes of pulling, she broke free. The loud bang caught the attention of the guard stationed who grunted. Lucy saw the candlelight approach her, and she arranged the chains to make everything seem fine. The candle light allowed Lucy to see more, the corridor was pretty short maybe 5 or 6 cells the keys of which were on a hook opposite her. As the guard walked over, Lu squinted her eyes and pretended to sleep. 

The clock on the town hall dinged, it was 7:50. Lucy started to panic again, she had 10 minutes to find Lily and Cana and get her tea. As the footsteps of the guard faded, Lucy opened her eyes again. Step two: remove any magic handcuffs. After an immense struggle, Lu managed to get a pin from her hair. It was an old trick, but once you knew how to, picking locks were pretty easy. Another minute passed and Lucy manage to unpick herself from the chains. "Leooooooo" she whispered quietly and the spirit appeared. The light was so immense it was blinding, "Leooooooo, turn the light down, now get my keys from the guard, I'm assuming they are with him, pleaaase, I'll get myself out of her." she had no idea when she started calling him Leo rather than Loke, probably when she lost faith in Fairy Tail, but she preferred it this way. "Of course my love." he pronounced, disappearing into thin air. 

Quickly, Lu picked the lock of the cell door and after hearing two thuds, walked out to see Leo handing over her keys. "A present, M'lady." he said flirtatiously. The woman scoffed, grabbing the keys out of her spirit's hand. Without saying a word, Taurus, Gemini and Aries appeared by her side as she wore Taurus' star dress. The team of 5 walked through the doors of the prison corridor where there was a small room that smelled of booze. There was a wooden chair and table with 2 barrels of booze and a deck of cards. After a snarky remark from Leo, Gemini copied Lucy's current form and the group walked up the stairs.