CH.APTER ONE :: L.AY BACK

sometimes, just looking at vincent made you ache deep inside, pulling forth things that you didn't even know that you could feel until you had met him. smiling at him, you gently kissed the side of his face that he hid from the world. it had taken a long time before he had been willing to show you what he looked like under the mask and it had been a honor that you didn't think you had been worthy of. you still didn't think so.

kissing along his jaw, you ran your hands along his sides, pressing against his bare chest, grinding on his lap. vincent gasped and thrust his hips against yours, silently begging for more. you pondered your next move for a moment before the perfect idea came to mind.

"lay back and touch yourself. i want to watch.", you whispered, undoing vincent's pants. he made a soft questioning sound and you looked back up at him. "you're gonna look so fucking beautiful doing that. please let me see you." you wanted him to know that you loved looking at him. he also tended to hold back, even when he was about to come in your mouth or inside of you and you wanted him to know that you enjoyed the sight of him losing it completely. and this was the best idea you could come up with. sucking him would require too much focusing on your end and not enough watching him.

vincent nodded slowly and sat against the headboard, fishing his cock out of his pants. you leaned over and quickly used your mouth on him, slathering his length with as much spit as possible. as his fingers wrapped around his shaft, you sat back and enjoyed the show.

at first, he was hesitant, his hands moving slowly. but then he seemed to do something particularly good and your reaction to his gasp of pleasure, which was to undo your shorts and start rubbing yourself through the thin cotton of your underwear, made his hand speed up. it wasn't along until vincent was moaning wantonly, sliding onto his back as his hand brought himself closer to the edge. when he came, his cried out your name and his seed was sprayed across his chest.

before vincent could catch his breath, you were licking along his skin, cleaning him up eagerly. once you were done, you crawled up his body, stopping near the end of him. your legs were on either side of his face, the face that was beautiful because he was yours and you hovered over vincent's mouth, fingers threading through his hair.

"lick it. right there." you ordered. vincent nodded and your fingers closed around the headboard's bars, ready to hold on for dear life.