Getting everything in order

Sirius pov:I wake up early at about 8:00am I went into lily's room and she was setting on her bed.

"Lily what's wrong" said Sirius

I had a nightmare about you,harry,remus that you guys died side lily.

"Will were still alive lily don't you have to see Dumbledore" said Sirius.

"Yes I do but you are coming with me right" said lily.

Yes if you went me to but don't I have to come with you because Dumbledore side
That we are going to the meeting
"Wait if Sirius you and me are going who is going to be with Harry" said Remus.

"Will Dumbledore side to bring him with us" said lily.

"Ok I guess we are off to Dumbledore office I will get harry dressed and tell Remus to get dressed ok" said Sirius.

Lily's pov: I walked to Remus door and knocked on it Remus side to came in.

"Remus Sirius told me to tell you to get ready because we are Laveing soon to go to Dumbledore office" said lily.

"Ok is he getting harry ready" said Remus.

"Yes he is" said lily.

Sirius pov: "Harry we have to get ready now we are going to Dumbledore office" said Sirius.

"ok" side Harry.

"Dumbledore wants to see us Harry and then after we can do something fun" said Sirius.

"Ok" said Harry.

" lets go see Remus and lily now" said Sirius.

Remus bedroom: ok I will get dressed now said Remus.

"I will leave for you to get dressed" said lily.

Lily lift the room and meet Sirius down stairs.

"Hi Sirius and Harry" said lily.

"Hello" said Harry.

"We're is Remus he should be down here by now" said Sirius.

"here I am" said Remus.

lets go said Sirius.

"Yes off we go" said lily.

Every one went into the fireplace and get there just in time.

Hello Dumbledore side Sirius.

Will all of you please have a seat side Dumbledore.

Will what are we here for side Sirius.

Will first I would like to talk to lily alone than it will be Sirius,remus,Severus,Harry side Dumbledore.

Ok lily you have a chose between Severus,sirius or Remus side Dumbledore.

Do I have to chose now Side lily.

No not now but when you are ready you may came back or sand me a latter side Dumbledore.

Thank you Dumbledore side lily.

Good bye Dumbledore do you went me send Sirius in side lily

Yes please if you would side Dumbledore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirius pov:hello Sirius side Dumbledore.

What are you here to ask me side Sirius.

It's about lily and Harry side Dumbledore.

What about lily and Harry side Sirius.

Will lily has to choose between you,remus,Severus side Dumbledore.

What do you mean she has to choose albus side Sirius.

I mean when she chooses she will be with that person Sirius and won't be going to school you and Remus will be teaching side albus.

Why are we going to teach her wont she be go here side Sirius.

She is over the age lily is 13 she can't be a first year that's why you will be teaching her side Dumbledore.

Ok thank you albus side Sirius.

Can you please send Remus in thank you side Dumbledore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- outside the door:

I thank Sirius is coming side remus.

O boy here he comes side Severus.

Sirius side Harry.

Yes Sirius is coming side Remus.

Remus it's your turn hi lily side Sirius.

Ok side Remus

Remus went in to Dumbledore's office.

Hi Sirius what did he talk to you about side lily.

I will tell you later side Sirius.

O hi lily side Severus.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dumbledore's office:hello Remus how are lily and Harry doing side Dumbledore.

They're fine why did you call me in side Remus.

Will it's about lily she has to choose between you,sirius,Severus side Dumbledore.

Ok anything more side Remus.

Will you guys will teach her the things the kids in the school are learning side Dumbledore.

Ok thank you side Remus.

Tell the others to came in side Dumbledore.

Remus came out of the door and told us to go in.

Will of you guys now why I called you here Remus,sirius,lily,harry can go home and Severus you stay here side Dumbledore.

Goodbye Dumbledore and Severus side lily all of the small family went home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lily's pov:yes we are home I am so happy.

What's so happy about being home side Sirius.

I don't know but I am happy side lily.

Harry what trip did you went to go on side Sirius.

What trip side Remus.

I side to Harry if he behave we would go on a trip side Sirius.

Ok will guess we can go were will we go side Remus.

Will I thank we should wait a bit side Harry you don't want to go on a trip Harry side Sirius.

No side Harry.

Ok I think it's getting late and we should have dinner than go to bed side Remus.

Remus made dinner and than went to bed.

Thank you for reading my chapter I now it's long and all the rights go to j.k.Rowling please like or comment.