Chapter 8

"And then we made an eye contact!" Dohwan kept on telling me stories of how he made his eye contact with the girl he liked making me laugh by how excited he sounded.

"Yah, stop laughing" he playfully hit my arm

"where? I ain't laughing" I said trying to control my laugh.

"whatever, I will get going to my class.Good for you, you have a period off. Bye, see you when possible" he said.

"yeah, bye bye" I waved him as he ran towards his class from the school ground we were walking in.

I looked straight to see five boys coming towards me.

"Soohi!!" Jeongin came towards me. It was Jeongin, Seungmin, two guys I don't know and

WTF? Hyunjin?

"Oh you came today?" he asked.

"well, it doesn't look like its my ghost so I guess did I come to school today" I said.

"aish. but why didn't you come to school yesterday? And the day before yesterday why were you so sad? Are you okay? Are you sick? Did something happened?" he bombed me with questions.

"Jeongin, Jeongin calm down, will ya? Why would you ask so many questions at once?" I motioned my hands in a way to tell him to call down.

"So why didn't you come yesterday" Seungmin asked.

"Well.... I had some work to do at home. You see I newly shifted here so, yeah" I tried to convince them.

He seemed half convinced but nodded anyway.

"Oh right let me introduce you to them" Seungmin said as he pointed at the guys behind them, finally acknowledging their presence.

"That's Changbin hyung. He is a senior" Seungmin said. He was a little shorter than them but ofc he was much taller than me, no doubt.

"Hey." he said while raising an eyebrow.

"Hi" I awkwardly replied back.

"oh hyung, she's fine. She is the one we told you about" Jeongin reassured him.

"Are you sure, tho?" that changbin dude asked.

"Yes, 100%" Jeongin.

What? Can he tell me what tf they are talking about?

"And that's Chan. He is the old guy if you know what I mean"

"Seungmin, shut up! And hi there Soohi" Chan smiled as he turned to me.

"Hello, nice meet you" I smiled back.

"And that's Hyunjin." Seungmin pointed at Hyunjin.

"Hey." he said not interested

"hmm.hi" I said with a not interested tone as well.

No hard feelings but you are we made the deal that we never met each other and I ain't interested to even talk with this guy.

"Oh Soohi, I texted you yesterday why didn't you reply?" Jeongin asked.

"When?"

"In the evening. I asked why you didn't come to school"

I took out my phone. "Oh it was you? Sorry I don't reply to strangers and how in the world did you get my number!?"

"Well, I have my own ways you see" he playfully winked.

"What the fuck-" I was cut off by Chan.
"Soohi, language. There are minors here"

I looked around to see if there are kids but there weren't any.