31 | 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

• FOUR MONTHS AGO •

/ edited /

It's been almost two days since I was abducted, and I felt like shit. Like the bad shit, the shit that gives you bad days and leaves you constipated for a whole week.

This abandoned place was nasty as fuck, and unhygienic as hell. So dirty that it put Gordon Ramsey's cussing on national television to shame.

You couldn't walk properly without having to check for anything gross under your shoes.

And you couldn't hold your breath long enough to withstand the stench of this place.

Please let something good happen for once.

I've seen a limited amount of people working in the building, alongside Chloe, and I've kind of observed their routines in the past 2 days.

Most of the time, I would stay in one cell, trapped, not getting to talk to anyone, but I have to see the same rude man from before who would occasionally serve me food.

Other than that, I would be left with my thoughts. I would mostly sleep to pass time, or sing songs to myself.

I didn't really get to explore this building as my freedom was very limited, and neither I was able to see much of my surroundings. My sight was restricted to the hallway in front of the only cell, and nothing else.

I can't believe, out of all the people, CALEB KIDNAPPED ME!

Oh how much I wanted to strangle him for 2 reasons.

First, making me come here.

Second, cheating on Aria.

It made my blood boil when his picture was imagined into my mind, and I made it a goal to deal with him once I escape.

I have to escape, no matter what.

I didn't see Chloe for the past 2 days either, and I would rarely hear people talk.

For being a self-made millionaire, Carter seriously needs to have a better place to kidnap people. He can't even use his money correctly.

Not that I should be correcting his location choices, but he shouldn't the kidnapping itself.

I occasionally tried to fight the people who would come near the cell, only to be threatened and be out back into place.

And it became ridiculous beyond belief.

"Here, eat up quick. We are on a roll." The same rude guy came and threw the plate on the dirty floor and left while I scoffed.

"Oh wow! Look at this, another boring yet edible meal. They are so nice to me! I'm so honoured!" I exclaimed this to myself sarcastically while rolling my eyes and eating whatever was given to me.

Tasted like tasteless porridge. Yuck.

I need Oreos and peanut butter.

And fries with ice cream.

Along with apple and peri peri spice.

Yummm.

Pregnancy cravings, you know?

"Psst!" I heard someone hiss outside my cell, and I got up to check what the fuck just happened.

I saw Chloe standing beside the corner of the wall, staring at my cell.