Pyrrha and Minerva

Pyrrha POV (3 years later)

???: Momma.

I was awoken by a small voice. I looked over at my clock and saw that it was the middle of the night. I then looked down and saw my daughter, Minerva. He has blonde hair like Jaune and green eyes like mine. She was wearing a Pumpkin Pete onesie and was hugging her ursa plushie. She had a sad look on his face.

Me: Nightmare, honey?

Minerva shook her head.

Me: Want to sleep with me?

Without saying anything, she jumped onto my bed and get next to me. I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arms around her, pulling him close.

(timeskip)

I was awoken the next morning by Minerva pushing. However, she didn't notice that I was awake, so I decided to mess with her. I sprang up from bed and wrap my arms around her and turned to the other side of the bed.

Me: Morning, Minerva!

Minerva started to move around and tried to get out of my grasp.

Minerva: Momma, let me go!

Me: Tell me why you woke me up.

Minerva: I'm hungry, can I eat?

I sighed. I got up from bed with Minerva still in my arms, but she gestured for me to turn around. So I did and saw her ursa on the ground. I went over and picked it up and she immediately grabbed it. We went downstairs and into the kitchen where I found my mom cooking.

Mom: Hey, Pyrrha.

Me: Morning, Mom.

Minerva: Hi, Grandma.

Minerva said with a small wave.

We sat down at the table and ate what my mom prepared. I glance outside and saw that it was snowing.

Me: Hey, Minerva, look outside.

Minerva looked in the direction of the window. Her eyes widened and he had a smile on her face.

Me: Want to play in the snow today?

Minerva started to nod his rapidly. So after we ate, we put on our winter gear and went to the front yard. Together, me and Minerva started to build a snowman. As I was building, I felt a snowball hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw Minerva, who started to run. In response, I made my own snowball and threw it at her.

I threw it too hard and fell first into the snow. I quickly run over and helped her up. But when he did, she threw another snowball right at my face, In the end, we both started to laugh. After playing in the snow for a while, we headed back inside.

A couple of hours have now passed by, I was simply watching tv in the living room. I heard something moving things around upstairs. I went up and saw Minerva going through my closet.

Me: Minerva, what are you doing?

When Minerva emerged, I froze. She was wearing a Pumpkin Pete hoodie, specifically, the one that belonged to Jaune.

Minerva noticed my look.

Minerva: Momma, are you ok?

I snapped out of my thoughts.

Me: Yes, it's just...that hoodie belonged to your father.

Minerva walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my legs.

Minerva: What was he like, momma?

I picked her and carried her over to the bed and sat her on my lap. I smiled as memories of Jaune came back to me.

Me: He was amazing. He was a great leader who cared about others. He may not have been the strongest, but he did everything it took to get stronger.

Minerva: What happened to him?

My smile turned into a frown.

Me: He's no longer with us, he passed away before you were born.

Minerva started to look sad and like she was about to cry, so I hugged her as gently as I could.

(timeskip night)

It was now night time.

Me and Minerva sat on the couch, watching tv. I noticed she was having trouble staying awake.

Me: Tired, honey?

He yawned.

Minerva: Yeah.

Me: Alright, time for bed.

I picked her and carried her to her room. There, I changed her into her pajamas, gave her ursa plushie, and tuck her in. Finally, I kissed her on the forehead.

Me: Love you, Minerva.

Minerva: Love you, momma.

Minerva dozed off as I watched her sleeping form.

Me: Don't worry, Jaune...I'll make sure our daughter is safe.

A/n: Chapter 1 is now complete! I hope you guys enjoy it, my fellow readers!