at grave + meet

A few days later y/n and his mom are in  katies grave crying y/n was sad that his sister died he got really angry cuz he wanted to know who killed his sister. Some people were at the grave just then y/n felt like he was being watched he turned to the direction of where he was being watched and saw the same bear head girl with no arms. She was just staring at him and ran of y/n started to run to where she was going and hid behind a tree he saw the bear head girl go into an abandoned house. Is that her home y/n muttered under his breath pretend that yoyo has a home that is a abandoned house y/n decides to go in there since he wants to know what she wants. Y/n goes into the house and a chill runs down his spine he sees pictures of him on the walls theres even a picture of him when he was in the park. Y/n turns around to leave the house but all of a sudden he hears giggling behind him, guys am so sorry but i will make yoyo a yandere for no reason y/n then turns around and sees the bear head girl he almost screams but the bear head girl covers his mouth with a long black hand coming out of her dress. She then backs a little bit away from y/n and puts her hand infront of him, am yoyo! She says with her hand  still out whats your name? yoyo says. Y/n doesn't want to say anything he justs wants to get out of here already um-ummm my name is.....y/n, y/n says as he shakes her hand| yoyo: ohhhhh nice name come with me senpai~ y/n mind: w-wait what!?    Yoyo grabs y/n by the hand and they go to the living room yoyo sits down at the couch y/n sits down to. Yoyo: Yay! Your finally here i was trying to talk with you since the first time i saw you at the park!  Y/n gets uncomfortable he doesn't want to be here and this yoyo is creeping him out just then y/n feels something on his lips he looks back and sees yoyo kissing him y/n blushes super hard like he just ate something spicy and backed away from yoyo   y/n: w-why did you do that?
Yoyo: because i love you senpai and if someone tries to hurt or hurts you i will kill them for you  y/n: umm alright then.....see you tommorow
Yoyo: byeee!~

Tbc....