1

<Louis>

"Louis, i'm going to the shops downtown, would you like anything?" my mother calls from the stairs. I quickly shove Liam into the closet behind me and jog out the door. 

"A new sketchbook would be nice, mother" I yell to the bottom of the stairs. 

"Okay! I'm so glad you've found a hobby, honey" She yells back, blowing me a kiss as she walks out the door. I smirk to myself, if only she knew. 

-

"It's just me and you now" I say, while twirling the knife around in my hand. 

"Please don't" Liam saying, tears running down his face. I roll my eyes, putting the knife down and grab my pencil and sketchbook. I sit directly in front of Liam and begin to sketch him. 

"Look at that, you got the last page" I smirk and place the book down. Once i get the knife, he starts screaming to get me to stop.

"Shut the hell up" I scream at him. He immediately stops. 

-

Him and I are both covered in his blood. Just as I'm about to drag the knife across his neck, the doorbell rings. I groan and throw the knife at the corner. 

"You're lucky" I say before hitting him enough times to knock him out. I quickly drag him to the closet, where the others are. I smile to myself when i see them. I shove him in and go to change my clothes, I have to look perfect for my next victim. 

Sorry this chapter is kind of boring, It's just to get the plot started :).