1

Breanna Jazalyn Johnson (BJ) ;

"Mane fuck this school" I said pushing the binder and textbook off my desk

"Miss Johnson ! " Mrs.Taylor called to me before I got to the door "I've failed you twice , don't ever think I will hesitate to do it again "

I grabbed a textbook off of Steven desk and chucked it at her head
"Bitch don't speak on my life "

I walked out the classroom making sure to slam the door . I walked to the nearest exit and left that wack ass high school.

"Aye"

"What ?" I snapped turning around

"You want a ride fat head " Lil Jay Jay asked me

"My brother up in there ?"

"Hell yeah" My brother Ike said

I hopped in the car and grabbed my phone make sure to call my momma

"Hiii my bundle of joy "

"ma , I just left school Bc Ms.Taylor thought she was gone make me do something I didn't want to "

"Well what did she make you do it or try to do it ?"

"Answer her funky ass question " I said rolling my neck making Lil Jay Jay and Ike laugh "my hand wasn't raised so I wasn't talking"

"Bj you serious ?" I heard Lanae ask me

"Yes. Like I've been going to that school for six years now they know ion like that "

"Okay well thank you for telling me before her . You know I respect that but you and your brother need to find something educational to do until 2:00 "

"Ight " we said in unson and I hung up

"So y'all trynna smoke ?" Lil Jay Jay asked pulling up to the banndo

"Hell yeah " we said looking at each other

...............................................................

Laila A'Shanae Johnson (Lanae) ;

I looked at my phone seeing it was 2:20 and neither was my twin or younger brother here .

I would tell mama but I didn't want to put that stress on her , so like most of the time I handle it myself .

"Ma !"

"Yes Lanae ?"

"I'm going to the store . You want something ?"

"No thank you "

"Okay " I said walking out the house and shutting the door . I got into my car and rode over to the abandoned house they like to sit in .

I walked to the door and before I could knock a man snatch it open and stood in front of me with a gun pointed .

"Umm can you move so I can get my sister ?"

"Nah "

I looked at him like he had three heads and mushed him to the side to walk into the house.

Yes the nigga had a gun but just by the way he was holding it and how he looked I just knew he won't shooting nun. We also in the middle of a neighborhood, he not stupid

He went to pull me back by my braids but lil Jay Jay handled it."Aye man chill out that's bj twin "

"Fr ? I knew you looked familiar " he said tucking his gun laughing

"Yeah Yeah, nigga get back " I waved him off

I walked straight to the back yard where the smokers was Bc upstairs was the whore house , front was game room , back was drugs and money , and the basement was where the killing was done .

I use to like hanging around here with bj until I realized I want to go somewhere in life and be my mommas greatest accomplishment.

Somebody gotta be the family's hope

"Let's go " I said snatching the blunt from Ike mouth and throwing it into the grass

"Bitch what the fuck wrong with you" one of the boys yelled and Ike slapped me dead in the face.

I yanked his hoodie pulling him out his seat while using the other to beat on his back while he sent hard punches to the sides of my legs .

I kneed him in the chest making him lose his breath then took the advantage and pushed him over making him fall on his back and started welling on his ass .

Bj started laughing at us and jumping around doing cartwheels while lil Jay Jay and ole dude from the front separated us .

"Damn they calling you Ike for no reason" The Who was smoking said

"Go sit in the car " I gritted at him making him walk to the car mumbling "let's go bj"

"Awwwn man" she said walking behind Ike like a sad puppy

"Don't mind them they do this all the time" Lil Jay Jay told everybody who was new to our ways

This what being a Johnson is like
..........
Hold, I'm trying to see sumn😗

Also yes every chapter only gone be 600 words because that 1,000+ words was taking me outtttt