[START]

Brightness swept through me as I landed on my feet, Four had revived me, why did me and Firey keep hugging? Well, I mean, I've always liked the warm feeling I get before bursting into lighting-speed anguish, I didn't burn slowly, I was perfectly fine with it. I need to help Firey with his strange punishment. Firey and her had made up, Firey confessing why he really was acting like this. Because I stole something from him that he battled strongly for and never apologized. I sigh, walking back to where the flame would be. Four glanced at me, but said nothing.

"I- can't believe we were actually done cleaning this thing!" Firey panted as he and her were walking back. I nod in agreement, "I'm so happy we're friends again, Firey!" I nearly threw myself at him. "Yeah, we need to stop hugging," Firey chuckled, eyes glittering with amusement as he caught me threatening to wrap my arms around him. I feel so light and amazing now, especially when I'm his friend again! Our friendship has been buried for eight years, yet it took minutes to dig it out with a private ch—
Pain seared through me, as if my organs and chest were tearing apart. I paused and yowled in agony, hugging myself tightly.
"You're glitching!" Firey breathed, and I glanced at him, my eyes matching his wide, horrified stare. I'm what? My heart thudded loudly, and I felt dizzy, my mind spinning and my eyes aching as the world spun around me, the ground speeding towards me.
"Leafy!" Firey's terrified screech split the air before my body thudded against the ground, black swamping over me.