Playing Online

So I had just got this new game. I'm not going to say it 'cause this wasn't their fault. I logged on to it excited to play. 

I edited my character, with long purple hair and a black shirt, some black high heeled boots and some light blue jeans.

The shirt was belly shirt, I didn't really like the idea of it, especially that it showed a black bra underneath it.

I could live with it though, or so I thought. So they started pretty normal you get to design your apartment, earn money, kinda like SIMS, but it wasn't.

So I went to the club in the game, and soon left because of boredom. Later on I got a friend request. It was extremely out of the ordenary. 

You see I'm a introvert or anti-social, so this was different for me. I accepted, very curious on who this guy was.

He, then, invited me in his house, which from what I remember was lke a mansion. However when I walked in the door, his character was naked with only some tight boxers on.

I froze. He invited me to sit down and wanted to get to know me better. I soon found out the guy was 30. However I was only 12 at the time.

We started talking through the chat. I didn't know why I didn't leave, I was just frozen. Then without thinking I told him what type of boys I'm interested in. 

He was disgusted, unfriended me, and kicked me out of his house, I only wish it had happened sooner.

Lets just say, I never got any game like that ever again, the closet to that game I played was SIMS but not online. Never on online again.