Detention

The teacher walked in for detention in the classroom  and you were sitting in the room with you're one and only crush Jeon Jungkook he looked so sexy every time you saw him and his smile he looks like a bunny he's so cute but so sexy at the same time how is that even possible. Anyways the teacher walked in and said "y/n, jungkook you are going to be sitting here for an hour if one of you move you're gonna be in big trouble". "No problem" jungkook said is his sexy voice you blushed you have been waiting for a moment like this to happen is so long just sit with him for a long time you guys don't even have to talk you just like his presence. The teacher left the room and as soon as she locked the door and walked away jungkook the school badboy stood up and went to the teachers desk he said "y/n do you wanna play a game" you blush a little and say "yeah what kind of game" he smirked and said "school" you were confused because why would he play that with you that's a kids game, then he said "I'll be the teacher you'll be the teachers pet" you smiled and agreed usually teachers pet means a sexual thing when it comes to wanting to play school. He said almost yelling "y/n come here you're in big trouble" you stood up and walked over "for what" you said jungkook smirked and grabbed you by youre shirt stood up out of his chair and slammed you on the dry erase board "for being a very bad girl" he said whispering in you're ear you smiled and looked at him, he started breathing really heavy it was hot. He grabbed you're face and got closer and said "don't you agree you've been a bad girl y/n". "Yes I have jungkook you should punish me" you said with puppy eyes. He smiled and said "okay babygirl but you're not getting off the hook" you laughed. He yelled "go sit down in the seat in the very back"