STAYING THE NIGHT

I stayed for the night i had to look for people there names were Tommy, John, and China. There were looking for people  like me but they said they needed to look all over the city until they were captured . I told them i needed to find the people i was with, one of the person heard, thomas said what are you talking about, I told hem nothing. He grabbed me china said no please dont kill hem. He tossed me in the exact same spot and grabbed china and took her to the window and told her don't ever talk to me when i ever grabb a person he was tilting her so she can fall. While  jones  is busy i make a run for it to push Thomas out in the window, jones starts coming to me to kill me. I immediately run to not get killed, i had to hide so he wouldn't kill me, he said come out were ever you are i sneakily attacked hem from behind i grabbed hes arm were the knife was. I hit hes right arm so he can drop the knife, he drop hes knife i immediately put my hands on hes throughout so he can pass out. Hes face was white, he couldn't breathe i had to hide hes body, i had to get my wepons so i can continue looking for the people i was with. China told me its not safe out there you have to stay inside, i told them i have to go find them.