35 | 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚

☠︎︎

Aria's POV 

• PRESENT • 

/ edited /

"Do not listen to him Davien, don't you dare," Belle whispered behind him softly with a glare of her own, as Davien's eyes hardened with anger and fiery rage, with a hint of horrific fear, making me almost shit my pants after seeing his rugged figure like this which was normally described by the public on the Internet.

"He's trying to provoke you, do not give him the upper hand. He didn't mention the pregnancy, he doesn't know. She's not dead, give him the benefit of the doubt." Belle finished while patting his back comfortingly, and he just snarled in front of everyone right after that, making me flinch.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED HER!?" Davien roared as loudly as possible, as everyone shivered from the venom is his voice, stepping back in fear after his hand clutches the trigger of his signature gun.

Please tell me he did not believe him.

No no no he can't believe that.

"Ahh, yes. I kind of got bored with her body after using it for some time. It was fun while it lasted. It was quite a treat I must say." Carter said happily before clapping his hands vigorously, while I gagged at his words.

Please tell me he's lying.

This better not be true.

"He's definitely provoking you. For sure this is all false. Do not believe him Davien, it's all lies," Cole growled beside him and Davien nodded softly in secret, obviously unsure of whom to believe while blinking to himself in conflict, but regardless of that, he did listen to us in the end.

I knew he was a bit hesitant when it came to listening to Belle and Cole, the anger facades the fear in his green eyes at the thought of her gone, but at the same time he did actually believe them, which was a relief.

I could see it in his eyes that he had hope too.

"Although, it's quite surprising to see that you knew I was coming to your disgusting home. Was it a lucky guess?" He chuckled darkly.

Oh dude, If only you knew. Hah.

"Boss!" One of his men screamed frantically while running to him with wide eyes before panting to get some air into his system, making me want to smirk then and there as it was pretty evident about what's going to happen.

"What is it peasant?" Carter growled as he pointed his gun at him as a threat, making my eyes widen at the action.

Oh God, why do these men work for him in the first place if he's literally so adamant in killing them himself?

"W-We got a call from Luigi, C-Caleb is..unfortunately eliminated.." He stuttered softly while shaking because of the aimed gun, looking at the ground to not meet the newly furious brown eyes, causing some of our men to snort.

"He what!?" Carter boomed while stomping his foot childishly, making me want to laugh at his expression.

"I-It's true, his body was found in his d-dorm room a few minutes ago." The same man said while heavily breathing to calm his nerves.