Chapter 2 - Next Level

Last year. Senior year. First day of school. Chrixa and I did our traditional acting showdown where I ended up losing and having to do a condition from her that I really didn't want to do at that time. It's shouting "I love you" to her infront of many people. She's my bestfriend and saying that phrase would not only be awkward but also really painful for me since I recently got out from a heartbreak because of it. But her acting skills controlled the crowd and although I didn't shout it, I said it in a way that made me see her differently and also left her satisfied, ending the act and running away from my knucklehead.

Last year. Senior year. 2 weeks after the first day of school. We were at Lance's airport and there I confessed my love for Chrixa through a microphone infront of many people. It was my last chance of telling her the truth after days of denying it and it was Lance's idea to say it that way since we can't really find her easily with the terminal bustling with people and her flight's about to leave. So I told her I love her more than just a friend and that I didn't want her to leave without me saying proper farewell. So I bid her goodbye and wished her all the best as she shoots for the stars. But she decided to cancel that, went straight back to my arms and I don't really know how many sorrys I told her back then but she just said that she'd forgive me on one condition. The same condition that she gave me last time. So I step back from her and shouted with all of my heart,

"I LOVE YOU, CHRIXA SUN!"

All of that is about to happen again...in a movie!

That's right! Chrixa wasn't alone when she decided to ditch her flight. In fact, she told me, that it was the producer of the movie she was gonna be in, that made it possible for her to actually leave the plane that was about to take off. That same producer was so moved by our love story that he decided to make it into a movie. And he's not only going to use our story, he's also going to use us as the actors of our own characters. We're going to take our own parts in the movie!

A lot of things happened after I confessed my love for Chrixa. First our friendship evolved, and we're young, so with the help of our friends, we had to make restrictions to keep us from making big mistakes that could potentially ruin both of our lives. Second, Chrixa and that producer became best friends and persuaded me to take my own part in the movie. I'm really nervous but the producer assured me that we both will undergo some kind training to hone our acting skills and acquaint us with the crazy world of showbiz.

So, right now, we're in a Talent Workshop. We're in a multi-storey buidling, at the second floor. I think where in a  dance studio. One wall is just one big mirror with a bar infront of it. Chrixa doesn't need that but I do! I need it a lot! So I am here right now in this talent workshop really nervous as a world famous acting coach speaks. 

Fel:  Good morning everyone! My name is Felix Crissano. You can call me Fel for short. And I will be your acting coach for the movie Don't Wanna Fall Again.

So that's the title of our movie! Cool.

Fel: I know some of you here are excellent performers, but you're young and bound make mistakes, so I'm here to make sure you make less of them. Sir Mark got full trust on me and I must not fail him. So I wish you all good luck and let's do this!

Ok. That may sound uplifitng to Chrixa and the others here, but not me! I'm the only amateur here! There are eight people in this room including Sir Fel. Five are professional actors, because I've seen them on some movies. And this may be Chrixa's first movie project, but she had enough practice with acting judging by the fact that she always beats me in our acting showdown. So uplifted? Nope! Not me!

Fel: Now...May I know your names and what roles you're going to play?

We're sitting on the floor in an irregular semi-circle facing Sir Fel. Chrixa and I are sitting to his right and slightly further from us are the others. As I said, some of them are already very famous and all of them already professionals. And man, they look good too. I feel so ugly right now.