YouTube drama

Nathan's POV:
Over the past couple days, I have just been staying in my room, crying. I check my YouTube account and I sigh. "I haven't posted for 3 weeks.." There's better things to focus on than YouTube but I'll keep it aside for now...
I hear someone calling me from downstairs. I go down to see James with a phone in his hand. He explained Gabe was taken to hospital and he's not able to make it...I tear up and take the phone. Gabe was on the other side. He explained the reason why he called me was because he doesn't have much longer to live. I nod my head and cry.
"Nathaniel, I love you dearly! I wish you and I could stay together forever but I'll be watching you from heaven..Be good for James, Nathan. Love you with my entire heart. I'll see you in many years..but I'd wait forever for you..❤️"
I sadly pass the phone to James and he puts it to his ear.
"James. Take care of Nathan. Think of me when you and Nathan hit 10 mil subscribers.."
I see James crying. "I will Gabe..I will."
"I love you both with all of my heart and when we're together again in many years, I'll give you all the love, hugs and cuddles you move been missing out on. Love you boys.."
We hear his voice fade away. We hang up and cry and hug each other.
Sorry I haven't posted a lot on this! I love making this because a friend of mine..(not really friend more like BESTEST FRIEND EVER!) really enjoys this and I post for her and others who love it! Anyway I hope you liked this post! Bye <3