You are fucked,darling!🌼✨💚🧡✨🌼

^ ^
( -×- )/ - kitty says hi!

--------

The alarm buzzed loudly as it reached the time it was set to.The blue horizon changing its color to an orange,the sky lighting up slowly awakening everyone from their long slumber;everyone except katsuki.
Well to be honest,katsuki was up,he just didn't want to open his eyes.
Pretending to be asleep is the best choice he has now,he can tell everyone he couldn't make it to the so called "Welcome back!!" Ceromony for deku.

Deku was coming back today and katsuki's fucked.

He just didn't want to see that guy,at all.
Like,never.That fucker can be with his stupid friends and do what stupid people do.Katsuki didn't care.
If he did he wouldn't be drowning in his blankets and hoping this shit ain't real.
Wouldn't be thinking about what deku would say after going away for so long.
America? Why the fuck did this guy have to go to America?
Would he say anything,would he miss katsuki like the blonde missed hi-
God dammit!!

Katsuki didn't care and he would never will.
But god,this hurts him and he knows why he is hurting.
His fucked up brain wants to see the green haired freak.
Wants to see if he's okay.
And he shouldn't be thinking about these things and he's trying his best not to.

Shit.katsuki thought as he pressed His hands on his face,trying His best to clear the thoughts away.

He took his phone and switched it off.
And if someone asks why he didn't pick it up,he can say that his phone died while he was sleeping.
Or he won't,cursing someone and telling them to 'fuck off' is a more bakugou-like reaction and he can throw in some punches if they haven't backed off yet.(and katsuki won't mind that,clearing his mind by punching people is a good method to reduce stress.well,at least to katsuki,it is.

He hoped that the fucker wouldn't think about seeing him either.oh he hopes that the fucker won't show up anytime soon.katsuki wouldn't know what the fuck he would..

Katsuki sighed,wishing the day would be over soon.
Laying on his bed thinking about stuffs that weren't deku,never deku,katsuki does not want to see his face-

Katsuki,too engrossed in his own stupid thoughts,didn't even notice his door opening,as a guy with emerald green eyes and messy green hair stepped in.

"Kacchan!"

-again.

-----------------------------------------------------------Haha,the writing sucks and I know this doesn't make any sense but like,who cares?
(This was basically midorable coming from america and Baku babes being too anxious and worried to see him but the thing is midorable was on his way to come and see the blonde boi)(I made it worse,this doesn't make any sense at all.but tbh this was a go-with-the-flow trial writing to get myself warmed up for writing actually okay ones.)

I hope this one was fun to read tho.(Even tho it was super short.)

Have a nice day everyone! And stay safe out there!

-milky!