My Battle

*Nukas POV*
So...this is what the Pridelands look like now...the termite really outdid himself. Well thats too bad, I have to make father and mother proud. So, it seems Simba has not died yet...and the termite is now with his daughter. I also see this other lion that looks somewhat like me, but who cares, im here for the throne. Mother and Father had already started a fire, alarming the pridelanders. Then, without any warning, I run up to pride rock and slap Kovu on the eye. He fell down at first, then picked himself back up. But when he did, I got a little surprise out of it.

 But when he did, I got a little surprise out of it

"Who are you?!" He exclaimed, growling at me. "Why so aggressive little termite?" I asked, trying my best to tease him. "Nuka?" Kovu said softly, looking up at me.
"I-I thought-"
"That I was dead?"
"I saw you fall...and the logs"
"Father saved me"
"Father...Scar?!"
"Who else termite?"
"Nuka! You cant follow in his pawprints!"
"Oh hush you were always the loved one...now its my turn"
Thats when I slapped Kovu again and he fell near the edge of the cliff. "Nuka please!" Kovu begged me, but I ignored. I dug my claws into his paws

"Whos the chosen one now?" I asked, staring deeply into his eyes

"Whos the chosen one now?" I asked, staring deeply into his eyes. I couldnt help but feel...happy and sad. The little termite has been with me for years, but from what I heard...hes the reason I fell into the logs. "There was a reason I left you alone when we were younger" I told him, showing no type of sympathy. "I left you...to die so I could be the chosen one...but no you and your little friend had to escape...well now its my time" I said, close to dropping him down below. Thats when he grabbed my mane and helped himself up. "Your my brother! Your doing this to impress some parents who never even loved you!" Kovu exclaimed pinning me down.

"I looked up to you and everything! But all you did was hate me just because I was the chosen one and nobody loved you!" He said, growling with his paw pressed against my eye

"I looked up to you and everything! But all you did was hate me just because I was the chosen one and nobody loved you!" He said, growling with his paw pressed against my eye. I was afraid at first, but then I got my composure back and was able to push him off of me. "Your right Kovu...that was very selfish of me." I persuaded, looking dead into his eyes. "Im..sorry my brother." 

"Good, I accept your apolog-" Before he could finish, I pushed him off the cliff. Thats when I turned around finding Simba lunging at me. I ducked and he fell over, but he grabbed a vine to hold on. I stood over him and grabbed the vine. "This is for almost killing my father" I said, and broke the vine and watched Simba fall to his death.

 "This is for almost killing my father" I said, and broke the vine and watched Simba fall to his death

Now, time to get back to mother and father. The smoke and fire has somewhat cleared up, so its okay now. "Nuka! Your alive!" Mother exclaimed, running towards me. "Did you do it? Is the pridelands ours again?", "Yes mother".
"Excellent, good job my son" Father said, walking past me onto pride rock. Thats when I saw another male lion walking towards us, brown mane and scars. "I have brought you a heir, Nuka" Father said, pointing towards the male. He did look awfully familiar, and the look on mothers face said it all. "H-How is he still...ALIVE?!" Mother yelled, running into our new den. "She will get over it soon, until then, meet your future heir and your new brother" Father said, smiling at me then looking back at the male lion.